General & Others Why do Zoro fans hate Luffy/Sanji much more than vice versa?

Great question. I barely joined and I already notice you can barely talk about possible plot points, parallels, or possible routes the story could go without someone coming and trolling or demanding a character to die once you've stated your favorite at one point in some thread not related.

It's not like people can enjoy characters that aren't their favorite, or see good story for others, nah, that could never happen. /eyeroll

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I think he’s saying Zoro fans hate the other two characters more than the other fans. I don’t think it’s hatred towards the fanbase
And again, that's silly. The Zoro fanbase is hated so much by Luffy and Sanji fans that they hope the character itself doesn't do anything, and outright say how the character sucks and won't do anything important just to stir up his fanbase.
-Zoro won't meet or fight Kaido
-Zoro's main battle is Orochi
-Zoro won't get COC
-Zoro won't get ACOC
-black blades are useless
-Kaido didn't dodge Zoro
-Enma is Oden's haki

All these unreasonable and outrageous claims against the character just so his fanbase doesn't get anything good. Pretty steep hate of you ask me

The problem is some fans will ignore the shitpost/trashing from fellow fans of the same favorite, and will only see and exaggerate the other fans of other characters.

For example I'm an Itachi fan, my mind will automatically ignore fellow Itachi fans who mock/trash others, but take offense and think that the whole fandom is against Itachi.

Shitposters/haters aren't the worst, it's the hypocrites.

Well Samji is hated by many doesn't have to be with zoro fans... He is just that...
In my case I stopped liking luffy because he became trash a MC... I can't even take him seriously as the main character. For me it seems more like a things are just thrown at him doing same stupid stuff and he and his reaction have become repulsive. Others could also be like this.. Some are like that from very beginning too... But he is the MC.. Pretty much taking all the panels and stuff. Lost interest in the story and plot completely because of the MC tbh.

for me it has nothing to do with Zoro being my fav character
I always thought that Sanji was just "okay" but nothing more
I didn’t even knew back then that Zoro vs Sanji was a thing

I don’t like Luffy because I think that he’s a bad MC