General & Others Why do Zoro fans hate Luffy/Sanji much more than vice versa?

I think he’s saying Zoro fans hate the other two characters more than the other fans. I don’t think it’s hatred towards the fanbase
In that case it's because, zoro kinda lost his potential as a great character because of being in the series maybe... Like he does get some time to shine and he mostly respected.. But I feel zoro lost most potential as a character to be used. He should have left the series for a new series where he is trying to become the best swordsman and is the MC.

The trademark of the toxic brand of zoro fan is delusions of grandeur. They resent whenever their "grandmaster" is compared to Sanji or is outpaced by Luffy more than anything else in the world
That's not true, Zoro was never outpaced by anyone or compared with Lanji, "please oneshot me if I go super evil after receiving my daddy's handouts", this convo is self explanatory.

Now imagine only liking a character because he's the MC and that same MC struggles to be more popular than a side character despite the titanic difference in focus. This is a big nono for the most toxic Luffy fans, it's not Zorofans fault that Luffy looks like this. :christain:

I used to be a fan of monster trio. But then Oda keeps ruining Sanji and Luffy. I foresee Zoro will eventually get the same treatment. Wano is already a bad sign.

Well Samji is hated by many doesn't have to be with zoro fans... He is just that...
In my case I stopped liking luffy because he became trash a MC... I can't even take him seriously as the main character. For me it seems more like a things are just thrown at him doing same stupid stuff and he and his reaction have become repulsive. Others could also be like this.. Some are like that from very beginning too... But he is the MC.. Pretty much taking all the panels and stuff. Lost interest in the story and plot completely because of the MC tbh.
you could write those things above with just some words : All you need are Zolo's becoming MC ...

I hate Sanjifans not the character(like 85-90% of his fandom)pretty annoying if not with powerlevel they're always criticicing Zoro's character
And yes I don't like luffy's character because he has become one of the worst mc

Sanji fans voted for luffy to stop zoro winning a poll and ended up losing to naki because of it.
:kobeha:

Why do yonko,law,lanji,kidd ,luffy fans hate zoro and mihawk? @Shiroyru
@Uncle Van already answered this, they don't want them do anything. Everything that Zoro does in the manga is denied like their lives depend on it, the anime is always filler and Mihawk is the only character whose strength isn't actually based on strength but on fencing or skill or wtv. :rolaugh:

Last edited:
I think there are only 3 or 4 people in this forum that hate Sanji, same about Luffy. Thinking one character is above another is not hate
I used to like Sanji more than Zoro pre timeskip and never cared that Zoro is just stronger. Now I prefer Zoro because Sanji‘s gags are used too much for my taste and get a bit annoying. Always had Luffy in my Top 5, though. Still my No 2.