Hunter X Hunter General Discussion

Can I ask a question.
I just started re-reading the arc.
can someone explain to me the whole hunter exam, temporary exam before boarding the black whale 1.

i didn’t understand whats going on

If Killua master his two types of nen and its rated ultimate, I think he could beat Meruem

Picture Adult Gon w/ Godspeed :crazwhat:
Killua doesnt have as much efficiency in Enhancement as an Enhancer does. He just can learn as fast as them. Hes still 80% in Enhancement.....and wont come close to Gon within it.

Its sad that Gon has been retconned to a full-time Enhancer now. Before in Greed Island....Bisky said he was leaning towards Emission as well.

I wonder if the Nen vow messed him up.
Post automatically merged:

Btw im not suprised Morel is only "Great" in his Nen category. He's superrrrrr overhyped and is only good for reconnaissance.

No one is coming close to mereum. Gon sacrificing all of his powers and potential he will ever have was still weaker than mereum
No one is un killable in HxH.

Killua has shown to be a lot stronger than Gon, Im sure his full potential is even scarier. He has a chance

Killua doesnt have as much efficiency in Enhancement as an Enhancer does. He just can learn as fast as them. Hes still 80% in Enhancement.....and wont come close to Gon within it.
What do you mean? He specializes in both enhancer and transmuter. That 80% is closer to 95% for both. Plus both his masters are an enhancer and transmuter. He could master them both. He already created Godspeed because of fighting ikalgo squad, why cant he create another ability, and its properties are enhancement based? I honestly think Killua has more potential than Gon.

Last edited:
Its sad that Gon has been retconned to a full-time Enhancer now. Before in Greed Island....Bisky said he was leaning towards Emission as well.

I wonder if the Nen vow messed him up.

Btw im not suprised Morel is only "Great" in his Nen category. He's superrrrrr overhyped and is only good for reconnaissance.
Morel isn't overhyped. He is one of the most skilled hunters we have seen in action. Him being only great at his category probably has to do with the fact that his techniques rely heavily on other categories to work and aren't full on manipulation.

Morel isn't overhyped. He is one of the most skilled hunters we have seen in action. Him being only great at his category probably has to do with the fact that his techniques rely heavily on other categories to work and aren't full on manipulation.
Relies on what else lol ? Is literally full on manipulation.

Morel needs to use Transmutaion to produce the smoke + emission and manipulation to manipulate it. As a manipulator his affinit for Transmutation is very low and it's a key part of deep purple. Do you even understand how nen works?
Did you forget the story ? Morel is manipulating the smoke that he smokes outta his pipe. He isnt turning his aura into smoke. His nen is maniputating the smoke that already exists.

Did you forget the story ? Morel is manipulating the smoke that he smokes outta his pipe. He isnt turning his aura into smoke. His nen is maniputating the smoke that already exists.
Nope. He never once lit his pipe. That's a popular misconception. He is transmuting his aura into smoke

Nope. He never once lit his pipe. That's a popular misconception. He is transmuting his aura into smoke
Popular misconception lmao ? When has it ever been stated that hes producing smoke with his nen ?

So what is his pipe for ? For show ? Why did he lose his ability to produce smoke when he lost his pipe to Pouf. Why not just transmute his nen into smoke ?