Hunter X Hunter General Discussion

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Hi all! I've been thinking of giving HxH a try for quite some time by now, but it's status as Hiatus x Hiatus kinds stops me.
Have you ever read it or would this be your first time?

Is it still worth it?
Absolutely. I've only recently read it, and I don't regret it at all. I had the same thoughts as you, but I said let's give it a try and it exceeded my expectations.

It there an arc after which I may stop if I want to?
Well if you really wanna you could pause after the Chimera Ant Arc, which if memory serves me right, ends around chapter 320. That leaves you 80 chapters to go.

And tbh there are 400 chapters now, so depending on your pace, you might even catch up by the time it comes back lol.

Have you ever read it or would this be your first time?
That will be my first time. I might have read the 1st chapter, but I totally forgot all the details:)

Absolutely. I've only recently read it, and I don't regret it at all. I had the same thoughts as you, but I said let's give it a try and it exceeded my expectations.
Thank you! All of your recommendations so far were something I enjoyed, so I believe it won't be an exception!

Well if you really wanna you could pause after the Chimera Ant Arc, which if memory serves me right, ends around chapter 320. That leaves you 80 chapters to go.
Good to know!

And tbh there are 400 chapters now, so depending on your pace, you might even catch up by the time it comes back lol.
Nah, not a chance, I'm a binge-watcher and binge-reader, I've caught up with Sakamoto days in about 2,5 days, for Dandadan 2 days were enough, for Tomodachi game I needed about 4 days because there are a lot of explanations going on. Dr.Stone (which is about the same volume) got me busy for a week :)

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
That will be my first time. I might have read the 1st chapter, but I totally forgot all the details:)
Aye.

Thank you! All of your recommendations so far were something I enjoyed, so I believe it won't be an exception!
Nice, good to hear.

That's imo HxH's best arc so you deffo have to read.

Nah, not a chance, I'm a binge-watcher and binge-reader, I've caught up with Sakamoto days in about 2,5 days, for Dandadan 2 days were enough, for Tomodachi game I needed about 4 days because there are a lot of explanations going on. Dr.Stone (which is about the same volume) got me busy for a week :)
Aye I see. What do you think of Tomodachi Game btw?

Good to know!

youre in for a ride, ive read a lot of mangas but hxh is really on an other level

Aye I see. What do you think of Tomodachi Game btw?
Really strong Death Note vibes, and Yuuichi is such a wild card! I'm a little disappointed that almost everyone is scum, I'd like some surprises in later arcs, because it becomes a little too predictable, on the other hand, it makes sense, last levels should be the most difficult to clear.

youre in for a ride, ive read a lot of mangas but hxh is really on an other level
Thank you! Looking forward to it :cheers:

Translation: No. 401 - Completed. Although my manga production system is yet to be consolidated, I'm just glad that I can gradually spend more time on my work on a desk.

YYEEESSSSSSSS LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOO :finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally: