Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

:josad: The only excuse King fans have now is Bounty and "beast pirates are like Rocks" when they aren't even.
Lol

:milaugh: imagine Daifuku/Oven even tho (they order smmothie due to age ) they cant challenge Cracker even for SC rank

King intro chapter : Oda doesnt hype his skills or haki but his torture loving personality.
Kata intro chapter : Oda hypes his skills and Haki
BIGGEST threat at tea party than BM.

But but you need to wait 50 + chapters for King the background to finally be disrespected by Flyers and uses Kaido name.

Calamities 1 B bounty is all about how dangerous they are by torturing, destroying nations, etc....not because they are skilled or clearly stronger than Flyers/Vets...

Cracker has better individual hype and portrayal than King.
That's a fact!

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
then with that new line about F6, the chance of Ulti and P1 to be real siblings goes down pretty much to 0% no? if each of them had their separate crews? but that's great if that means Ulti and Black Maria used to be 2 strong female captains
Why so? Luffy and Ace decided on separate crews, these facts still remain:
  • He gets embarrassed on her behalf.
  • They bicker like siblings.
  • She has an affectionate nickname for him ("pay pay").
  • He addresses her using the honorific for older sister.
  • She threatened Sasaki for insulting him.
  • They are similar in age and the clear youngest of the group.

Concluding that they can't be siblings just because they might have been captains in their own right seems weird. They are clearly very affectionate with each other, and given that Page One addressed her as older sister they are probably not romantically involved. A sibling relationship (blood or otherwise) seems the most likely given the information we have available.

Ulti: I'm Pay Pay's Onee sama and that's that. :ultimoji:

Last edited:
Please don’t bring this here sanji was dominating him in both manga and anime. No matter how you put it... I don’t want to discuss this again for the 100x this month. If you cannot see that sanji dominated and toyed with page one you need to go read some coloring books with no words.
I asked you something, i'm still waiting your answer :cheers:

+ Wtf P1 was not even serious, we saw nothing about his strenght, he had no injuries after his fight and still wanted to fight :suresure:

From "Sanji beat P1" to "Sanji was toying with him" Sasuga Sanjifan :suresure:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
:josad: The only excuse King fans have now is Bounty and "beast pirates are like Rocks" when they aren't even.
Lol

:milaugh: imagine Daifuku/Oven even tho (they order smmothie due to age ) they cant challenge Cracker even for SC rank

King intro chapter : Oda doesnt hype his skills or haki but his torture loving personality.

But but you need to wait 50 + chapters for King the background to finally be disrespected by Flyers and uses Kaido name.

Calamities 1 B bounty is all about how dangerous they are by torturing, destroying nations, etc....not because they are skilled or clearly stronger than Flyers/Vets...

That's a fact!
Katas bountys barely above jack
Queens is bigger
Kings is gonns be way bigger.

King has held the highest position under kaido for more than 2 decades through his own strength. Hes been taking more dubs than you got Ls and what a feat that is.

Sanji clashed with Daifuku and later with Drake in Wano.

Daifuku definitely will never defeat Smoothie or Cracker. If Drake who is on the same level as Daifuku or other Flying Six wants to challenge Queen maybe Calamity is below Sweet Commander.
Challenging some one Position Dosn't Mean That You can Defeat Them or Even Fight Equally with Them
they're not Like Oven and Daifuku (i don't talk about Power) they Was Former Captain Even Most Trash Captain have Some Pride

Lol

That's a fact!
Katakuri was actually extremely important to the story and for Luffy to grow. King is nothing else but a wannabe Kata with wings who is hiding behind Kaido's name.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
That's a fact!
I think I've explained this to you chapters ago that he doesn't, but you never listen. King's directly portrayed against Marco during the Big Mom/Kaido meeting. Same Marco who got Yonko potential hype.

But you either are trolling or you refuse to listen to facts.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
I asked you something, i'm still waiting your answer :cheers:

+ Wtf P1 was not even serious, we saw nothing about his strenght, he had no injuries after his fight and still wanted to fight :suresure:

From "Sanji beat P1" to "Sanji was toying with him" Sasuga Sanjifan :suresure:
p1i was serious no zoan will go hybrid if your not serious...

is this the face of someone not serious?

Why would page one scream if hes not serious?

Wether you think sanji defeated page one or not it doesn't matter my point is Sanji toyed with him while testing the RS with none of his own abilityes like DJ or haki or hells memories all he used was the raid suit and his material arts kicking skills and toyed with page one.

Status
Not open for further replies.