Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Tbh, finding out that the Tobi Roppo, or at least some of them were captains, makes me more confident in my assertion of Kaido and his rumor of people say bet on him in a 1vs 1. The rumour was made believable when the people saw Kaido beating people like the SN and the Tobi Roppo apparently, and adding them to his crew. Whilst the SN and TR are far away from crème de la crème of OP world, compared to the general populace of the OP world they are pretty strong.

Kaido's supposed hype comes from beating vet level people :usoprice:

:gokulaugh: People thought Kaido son was aiming for it.

Kaido son already has more importance than all beast pirates, he doesnt need that rank
It is like Perospero, he orders anyone exveot kata . Pero doesn't want SC rank but only Captaincy.
one of my Friend in Twitter Said That He Heard From Some One That See Chapter that See Some Scam of Chapter that Kaido's Son Don't Listen to any one Word Even Kaido, and Even Kaido Can't Control Him He Also Said That his Friend Said That Kaido's Son Don't Like Kaido And Beast Pirates (it seems that he isn't Part of BP Even Tough He is Kaidos Son)

i ask him about his Design But He Said he didn't tell any thing About his Desing

he Don't Know it's legit or Not But Base of What We See In Spoiler and What kaido said About His Son it's Possible
i shared it because i Think It's Better Than Noting Even if it's Fake

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
King: All of you ex pirate captains are gunning for our "All Star" seats (note: text is cut off but I'm guessing he's saying something like this)
then with that new line about F6, the chance of Ulti and P1 to be real siblings goes down pretty much to 0% no? if each of them had their separate crews? but that's great if that means Ulti and Black Maria used to be 2 strong female captains

Burgess : no one care if I'm alive ... I can't order shit to my crew

King : Queen rival me for authority and flying six don't give a fuck about me

Katakuri : majority of my crew sees me as next captain , only my elder brother can rival me for authority and we all know that's not even a real rivalry if I care enough

Marco : I'm might don't have the official title of right hand man but all the family follow my orders . I don't need title to insure my authority

Ben Beckman : lol ... my captain follow my orders

J

Jo_Ndule

King lacks CoC that's why. He needs to beat them or use force to make them obey once and for all, or do a skill that amazes them forever

Kaido crew isnt Rocks

Xebec had to deal with 4 conquerors + other strong pirates
While Kaido possibly has 1 (his son) and 10 strong people
Kaido doesnt even have to deal with them since they submitted after losing.

Dont compare Rocks to Beast Pirates
Xebec had 3 inbetweeners or Low tops : BM WB Shiki
Kaido has high tiers : Calamities ,Sasaki & who who

King not forcing them tells me he cant even handle 2 or more flyers and win.

Btw ,
This confirms Sasaki and Who Who are like Snack/Pero ... the 4th and 5th strongest of Kaido crew.
Drake is like Capone here...above other flyers but below Sasaki ...

So finally everyone agree sanji can beat an all star commander
one of my Friend in Twitter Said That He Heard From Some One That See Chapter that See Some Scam of Chapter that Kaido's Son Don't Listen to any one Word Even Kaido, and Even Kaido Can't Control Him He Also Said That his Friend Said That Kaido's Son Don't Like Kaido And Beast Pirates (it seems that he isn't Part of BP Even Tough He is Kaidos Son)

i ask him about his Design But He Said he didn't tell any thing About his Desing

he Don't Know it's legit or Not But Base of What We See In Spoiler and What kaido said About His Son it's Possible
i shared it because i Think It's Better Than Noting Even if it's Fake
They way you type gave me cerebral damage.

so it seems Kaido is Ace and King is second strongest atleast that is what I get from the current spoilers....I was expecting Kaido's son to be ace, guess not....

according to King's words Kaido's son also aiming to become all starts...guess that means he is not their level as Kaido's group was built upon "strength based hierarchy".....

low key this hypes Jack
F6 Are Aiming to Become All Star Not Kiado's Son

S

Shura

Ok..

With @PuckTheGreat translation, Oda just dropped red flag of the tobi roppo loyalty and it may be such that after war ended they will split and join the Law faction, Kidd faction and Luffy faction......

Kaido just holding the group of strong fighters...I bet all other significant group except for numbers (??) in BP group joined in a similar way....

Kaido's group kinda similar to Blackbeard group...

King lacks CoC that's why. He needs to beat them or use force to make them obey once and for all, or do a skill that amazes them forever

Kaido crew isnt Rocks

Xebec had to deal with 4 conquerors + other strong pirates
While Kaido possibly has 1 (his son) and 10 strong people
Kaido doesnt even have to deal with them since they submitted after losing.

Dont compare Rocks to Beast Pirates
Xebec had 3 inbetweeners or Low tops : BM WB Shiki
Kaido has high tiers : Calamities ,Sasaki & who who

King not forcing them tells me he cant even handle 2 or more flyers and win.

Btw ,
This confirms Sasaki and Who Who are like Snack/Pero ... the 4th and 5th strongest of Kaido crew.
Drake is like Capone here...above other flyers but below Sasaki ...
Unmm so far not even CoA or Coo was confirmed to Queen even .

:milaugh:

You are jumping a train that ends in the abyss mate.

Chances are notably decent for King to have King Haki tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.