Questions & Mysteries Did Green Bull steal the Black Blade from Rocks D Xebec

Did Green Bull stole Black Blade from Rocks D Xebec

• No Rocks gave it to him before dying

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Off topic but zoro and sanji might go down the same route as ryokugyu and fujitora that way it differentiates the haki they specialize in

If akainu does fight luffy he might even have future sight, armament penetration, and conquerors infusion like luffy

Lmfao prove it wrong then

In other panels of it the sword doesn't go past his cape.
prove what wrong?
What other panels?
Where did I say that he found a BB made by a no name?
Okay, who is the swordsman who made it black then?
Ryo is not among the strongest Admirals
How you know that?
And it doesn't matter since admirals are relative to one another.
him having a BB is weird
how so?
Up until now only Ryuma and Mihawk had it, both among the peak of the world in terms of power scaling.
*one gets matched by Vista*
*other's best feat is beating a random dragon, which is punk hazzard Zoro, Kinemon and Brook feat*

PEAK

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
โ€Ž
Prob not a black blade, doesn't match his character. Not even Rayleigh and Shanks have one and they don't have the strongest df class to fall back on. Greenbull is not a dedicated swordsman, he's a logia user first and foremost.

Not a black blade > black blade he picked up > black blade he forged.

The only way I can see it being the latter is if a black blade is made by having god tier armament hardening alone, which GB could easily have, but there is prob more to it than that.

Prob not a black blade, doesn't match his character. Not even Rayleigh and Shanks have one and they don't have the strongest df class to fall back on. Greenbull is not a dedicated swordsman, he's a logia user first and foremost.
This is baseless
Being a dedicated swordsman has nothing to do with a black blade
As mihawk saidn"every weapon can become a black blade" that means wb s naginata, katakuri s trydent etc
Are those weapons for swordsmanship? No

If ryokugyu just so happened to find a black blade that would still mean someone outside of ryuma and mihawk made one
So what says gbs overall>mihawk s?
Do we know mihawk s overall?
I didn't say ryokugyu was automatically stronger but its definitely arguable imo
Just like mihawk vs any admiral

Mihawk has better swordsman and possibly better observation and/or armament
Ryokugyu has not better devil fruit mastery since mihawk doesn't have one but his mastery of his logia fruit is a big thing

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
โ€Ž
This is baseless
Being a dedicated swordsman has nothing to do with a black blade
As mihawk saidn"every weapon can become a black blade" that means wb s naginata, katakuri s trydent etc
Are those weapons for swordsmanship? No
We don't know anything. Could be CoC involved. Could be some corny connection between the sword and the user. Could be amount of time spent giving the blade quality haki. So on so forth.

But yes if Shanks and Rayleigh didn't meet the requirements and they are dedicated to using a blade only, then no GB prob does not have it.

If ryokugyu just so happened to find a black blade that would still mean someone outside of ryuma and mihawk made one

I didn't say ryokugyu was automatically stronger but its definitely arguable imo
Just like mihawk vs any admiral

Mihawk has better swordsman and possibly better observation and/or armament
Ryokugyu has not better devil fruit mastery since mihawk doesn't have one but his mastery of his logia fruit is a big thing
Swordsmanship is enough to stomp