Questions & Mysteries Did Green Bull steal the Black Blade from Rocks D Xebec

Did Green Bull stole Black Blade from Rocks D Xebec

• No Rocks gave it to him before dying

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We don't know anything. Could be CoC involved. Could be some corny connection between the sword and the user. Could be amount of time spent giving the blade quality haki. So on so forth.

But yes if Shanks and Rayleigh didn't meet the requirements and they are dedicated to using a blade only, then no GB prob does not have it.
It's CoA related. Did Mihawk know Zoro had CoC back then? Definitely not.
Mihawk connected black blades with coating your swords with CoA. If it was CoC related then Shanks and Roger would have one too.

If it is CoA training related then I don't expect Roger and Shanks to have it, but a stoic dedicated swordsman like Mihawk would.
Naturally Ryokugyu had to train his CoA to godly levels to become a top tier with a couple of twigs.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Zoro my guy??? Zoro was fucking miles away lmfao, y’all think this guy has binocular vision or some shit???

There is zero evidence the scabbards even know what a black blade is or that one can be forged. But I’ve already debunked this in my thread which you didn’t read because you shoved your head into the earth like an Ostrich out of fear that you’ll have no possible refutation to anything I’ve said lol.

But sure, I’m the one coping when you’re so scared to be talked out of your incorrect opinion that you’ve awakened the Ostrich Ostrich no Mi, lmfao
You have no fucking proof whatsoever stop talking out of your fucking ass for once.

When you get a panel where it states "Black Blade: XYZ" or confirmed in Databook or whatever it is, then come back to cry about you being right.

You are so fucking annoying lately. You come up with something and randomly call people biased or incorrect because they don't agree with your take which only pops up in your head.

Your biggest comrades in Ryokugyu having a Black Blade are kurwa and Zowo.

What a company that can prove a point.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
It's CoA related. Did Mihawk know Zoro had CoC back then? Definitely not.
Mihawk connected black blades with coating your swords with CoA. If it was CoC related then Shanks and Roger would have one too.

If it is CoA training related then I don't expect Roger and Shanks to have it, but a stoic dedicated swordsman like Mihawk would.
Naturally Ryokugyu had to train his CoA to godly levels to become a top tier with a couple of twigs.
Mihawk could have been talking about black blades or the more likely thing was he was talking about standard armament coating, which also turns a blade black (just not permanently) hence "before you can completely master this technique no alcohol is allowed"

One Admiral left, and two joined. Even if they are not on Aokiji's level they are still two Admirals.
Next.
Last time I checked Akainu and Aokiji both left Admiral position
and Fujitora and Greenbull came to fill them
Whatever. Oda ignores your ill take about Mihawk.
Snack tier
Keep up this goofy cope once it's revealed it's not a Black Blade lol.
so still no evidence?
Dunno. World's Strongest Swordsman?
I'm sorry could you give me a panel where it says you need to forge a black blade in order to be WSS?
Last time I remember in order to be WSS you need to beat previous WSS.
Aramaki's Logia powers are different to Kizaru's logia's powers.

He can literally attach a root to his handle and harden it. Kizaru makes a sword out of his light and fight with it.
...what? You just said the same thing. Both can make swords and both can fight with them.

Last edited:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
You have no fucking proof whatsoever stop talking out of your fucking ass for once.

When you get a panel where it states "Black Blade: XYZ" or confirmed in Databook or whatever it is, then come back to cry about you being right.

You are so fucking annoying lately. You come up with something and randomly call people biased or incorrect because they don't agree with your take which only pops up in your head.

Your biggest comrades in Ryokugyu having a Black Blade are kurwa and Zowo.

What a company that can prove a point.
And yet, it’s your arguments that are riddled in fallacies and incorrect logic because you’re so desperate for Aramaki not to have a black blade when he clearly does.

“Kurwa and Zowo are your biggest supporters” - pretty pathetic when your best argument is the definition of the ad hominem fallacy lmfao

“I’m not going to read anything you’ve ever posted on this issue while sticking my head into the earth because my fragile opinions can’t change under any circumstance. Ad Hominem!!” - @Seth 2022

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Mihawk did not acknowledge Shusui

So either Mihawk is not a real swordsman or Shusui is not a black blade
:shame:
@ShishioIsBack @Seth check mate, it’s not a black blade unless Oda has a swordsman stare into the camera and state that it is a black blade. Our eyes don’t work no good so it’s not a black blade unless dialogue bubble

Ryuma is a fraud confirmed

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
And yet, it’s your arguments that are riddled in fallacies and incorrect logic because you’re so desperate for Aramaki not to have a black blade when he clearly does.

“Kurwa and Zowo are your biggest supporters” - pretty pathetic when your best argument is the definition of the ad hominem fallacy lmfao

“I’m not going to read anything you’ve ever posted on this issue while sticking my head into the earth because my fragile opinions can’t change under any circumstance. Ad Hominem!!” - @Seth 2022
Dgaf about your cope anymore. Come back when Oda confirms it as a black blade.

@ShishioIsBack @Seth check mate, it’s not a black blade unless Oda has a swordsman stare into the camera and state that it is a black blade. Our eyes don’t work no good so it’s not a black blade unless dialogue bubble

Lmao. kurwa's arguments.

His argument is the exact same as yours. Lmfao

Mihawk didn’t comment on it, Shusui isn’t a black blade.
I mean he literally said later any blade can become Black Blade tho
Post automatically merged:

@kurwa is literally dollar tree version of you tho and your arguments lately have not been that much better than drizzling shits so why am I supposed to take Sanjitard version of you seriously?

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
@kurwa is literally dollar tree version of you tho and your arguments lately have not been that much better than drizzling shits so why am I supposed to take Sanjitard version of you seriously?
You don’t have to take Kurwa seriously. Engage the argument, not the person. Lol

And his argument is literally the exact same as @Seth ’s dumbass argument.

So which is it? Is Shusui a fake? Is Ryuma a fraud? Unlike the scabbards, Mihawk actually knows how to forge a black blade and yet he didn’t even glance at Shusui. Lol

You don’t have to take Kurwa seriously. Engage the argument, not the person. Lol

And his argument is literally the exact same as @Seth ’s dumbass argument.

So which is it? Is Shusui a fake? Is Ryuma a fraud? Unlike the scabbards, Mihawk actually knows how to forge a black blade and yet he didn’t even glance at Shusui. Lol
I mean its simple..Mihawk is God among men..he has the greatest blade in history..Black blade is nothing new for him to acknowledge it.

Its his personality..he never acknowledged single blade Zoro had.

Zoro on the other hand quickly takes a notice of Nidai Kitetsu and says its cursed..something Mihawk never did.

Zoro can dig out swords from distances, from under the rocks and comment on them.

For scabbards Black blade is literally sword that their God forged..they worship a black blade and put it in a fucking shrine. When they see something that was used by their God being used by their random Plant man..and they don't bother making a single Comment on it..yeah something doesn't add up there 🤔