Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Flyers only joined Kaido recently , mostly 6-1 years ago

In 20 years king cant even impose his superiority over Queen and flyers lol
He always uses Kaido name to order people.

Bounty =/= strength, I have already proven to you

If King was special and powerful, oda would hype his skills and haki in his intro not torture stuff nor Race.
He didn't.

King can have 2 B, still below Cracker.
Who says the flyers the only challengers this isnt true. Jack has attained his rank within the last 20 years too. Being special is keeping the rank through power for so long.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
Why so? Luffy and Ace decided on separate crews, these facts still remain:
  • He gets embarrassed on her behalf.
  • They bicker like siblings.
  • She has an affectionate nickname for him ("pay pay").
  • He addresses her using the honorific for older sister.
  • She threatened Sasaki for insulting him.
  • They are similar in age and the clear youngest of the group.

Concluding that they can't be siblings just because they might have been captains in their own right seems weird. They are clearly very affectionate with each other, and given that Page One addressed her as older sister they are probably not romantically involved. A sibling relationship (blood or otherwise) seems the most likely given the information we have available.
Alright you convinced me of the possibility. Just found it unlikely they went their separate ways then agreed to work together as underlings of Kaido but yea, cant discard it i guess... ^^

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
BM wants King for his race rarity imilar to Brook or other species
Shanks wanted Shanks for his strength possibly

Marco didn't have Yonko potential, nice try
He was never said to be Yonko candidate n, he doesnt even have Coc.

Marco at least was never disrespected lik ling

Marco>=Smoothie >=Cracker ~ King

You didnt even name king individual hype over Cracker... coz you don't have any.

It has been 50+ chapters...king is yet to even be hyped for his strength or skills
Prove to me Shanks wanted Marco for his strength.

Shanks makes no mention of that. Stop your trolling, it's getting tiresome.

I don't think there is such a big power difference between these Yonko crews. It wouldn't make any sense at all. The Tobi Roppo are getting hyped up now and compared to the Allstars only so we don't think they are trash.
Yep so far I have no reason to see them as above the "monsters" of BM's crew and Snack, nor to think that the Numbers are the Veterans equivalents.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
BM wants King for his race rarity imilar to Brook or other species
Shanks wanted Shanks for his strength possibly

Marco didn't have Yonko potential, nice try
He was never said to be Yonko candidate n, he doesnt even have Coc.

Marco at least was never disrespected lik ling

Marco>=Smoothie >=Cracker ~ King

You didnt even name king individual hype over Cracker... coz you don't have any.

It has been 50+ chapters...king is yet to even be hyped for his strength or skills
So keeping the rank king for 20 plus years in a crew like this isnt hyping his strength ? Lmfao the flailing has started.

Oda keep going I love the Beast Pirates :finally:, you really have to earn your spot!!

They have try-outs to get a chance to fight a YC in hopes of replacing one, keeps em on their toes and is an ultimate W for BP as a power unit. And damn they just all a bunch of goons kinda like I get a different vibe from them then BMP

Kaido followed the way of ROX

I love how King is running this shit like they have a chance to come join his team, but he Lebron though, and Who's Who & Sasaki don't listen to nobody:josad:

(but Kaido), they thinking, if im trying to be an allstar I can't let King think I'm some Pay Pay ass neega

King doesn't have a higher position than Queen. "King" is the name Oda gave him to fit the card theme, it's not his rank.
all Yonko Crew Are Like that Oda Said all 16 DC Of WB are Equal in Rank
All SC Was Equal in Rank
Probably All Titanic Captain oF BB Equal in Rank
Just Shanks Crew Has Ben Beckman As VC and Higher Rank Than Other of His Crew Member

[
Franky vs Sasaki
Brook vs Who’s Who
Robin vs Black Maria
Chopper vs Kaido Jr
Usopp vs Page One
Nami vs Ulti
/QUOTE]

Luffy v Kaidou

Zoro v King
Sanji v Queen
Jinbe v Jack

Usopp v Kaido JR

Franky v Sasaki
Brook v Who'Who
Chopper v Page One
Robin v Maria
Nami v Ulti

it is better now

J

Jo_Ndule

It is just Who's who and Sasaki who don't listen because they are clearly being portrayed as the strongest and close to or on the general yc lvl.

Queen commanded Pageone and Drake couple of chapters back. So to say all flying six don't listen to calamities is wrong
This is why Drake cant be strongest flyer
he was grouped with P1 ...
Zoan Drake coudpnt even do much to Sanji carrying A kid.
Sanji was even looking elsewhere while Drake was after him.

@playa4321
The fact it takes low high tiers : Sasaki and WhiWho + 4 Vets to bring Kaido Jr
Kaido Jr is Commander level, above King even

If Kaido Jr was below King or Jack why would King send 6 flyers ? why not 2 or 3?
Why not go himself?

Kaido Jr is getting hyped indirectly while Oda hypes Flyers and dehype Calmities

King QUEEN Jack have the same rank... king and Queen have similar authority over Jack due to age

Kaido Jr will have CoC for sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.