Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Do you guys remember when Ndule used to push that Zoro's final fight was YC 3 Kyoshiro? Now that it looks like Zoro will be fighting King instead, we see Ndule pushing the angle that King is on the same level as Cracker? It seems to me that Ndule has already made up his mind that whoever Zoro fights will be YC 3 level at best, and he's just applying it to King now. :yasu:
I really hope it's not the case. That'd be sad.

One of them was already ragdolled by sanji, we already know they are far from Calamity level
Probably the weakest and for sure his dura wasn´t really bad either.

what doesn't make sense is Beast pirates having 9 Commander lvl characters lmao we already saw two Yonko crew on action and we know how they are structured, Beast Pirates are no different
I don´t say that the rest as Black Marie and co beeing commander lvl, I only mentioned Sasaki and Who´s Who which getting the hype by Oda and King. Of course the others aren´t YC lvl lol, I just mentioned these twos.

the strongest Topi Roppo is the equivalent of Snack and Pero who got comparable hype, the rest are Oven/Daifuku equivalent
About the rest beeing Oven/Daifuku equivalent and also I can agree with Snack/Pero with the little option that Who´s Who could be even little stronger then Peros.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Bigmom wanted King because of his race...as simple as that...

Regarding Shanks, he could be teasing Marco or there must be some other reason...since Oda didn't choose to say...we can just speculate....but imo, going by Shanks personality, it was looking like Shanks was teasing Marco
No no no. Why would Oda redraw the scene of two Yonko meeting, splitting the sky, and 1 Yonko wanting the flaming, flying related YC1 if not to make us draw immediate connections between them?

J

Jo_Ndule

Okay I guess you can explain to me why Oda redrew the scene and had King = Marco in it? Was he messing with us?
It isnt.
They are both common commanders no CoC, no top tier haki, no real individual hype, at least Marco has respect from many.
Oden > Kata> Kaido Jr > Marco>=Smoothie> = King/ cracker>= Ace/Queen ~ Doffy/Jack

If Kaido dies , king won't be captain Queen and flyers dont even respect his strength and authority . he doesnt have authority over queen too.

Status
Not open for further replies.