Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a 1on1 probably a high diff/extrem high diff for Queen, but all 6 against Queen would in a stomp in favour for the Flying six.
King(basically Oda in this one) hyping up the group and they are really strong pirates who have the potential to became Calamity.
If they aren´t that strong, King wouldn´t call them in first place.
No, Queen is at worst mid diffing their strongest member

great points! I didnt think of that, yeah King even make this whole taking kaido's son thing as a competition for the F6 with the reward of challenging All Star's position. F6 hype is getting bigger, now that we know at least some of them were pirate captains possibly infamous ones in New World before they were recruited by Kaido. As some user said earlier, this aligned with chapter 957 narration of Kaido ralying many infamous cruel pirates to his banner thanks to his sheer strength.
if Oda Want to hype Kaido Jr Power it's possible That he Use F6 As hype Tool For him (not he defeating Them but more like he Show That They Cant do any thing to him)

Burgess : no one care if I'm alive ... I can't order shit to my crew

King : Queen rival me for authority and flying six don't give a fuck about me

Katakuri : majority of my crew sees me as next captain , only my elder brother can rival me for authority and we all know that's not even a real rivalry if I care enough

Marco : I'm might don't have the official title of right hand man but all the family follow my orders . I don't need title to insure my authority

Ben Beckman : lol ... my captain follow my orders

Zoro : everyone mistook me as the real captain

Pre ts the most Yonkou beeing equal Kejon but it change, Law even said that the Yonkou was doing their move after Whitebeard dead.
Kaido goal was to get the strongest crew while Big mom goal was to get the germa66 technolgy, if the Strawhats didn´t come to save Sanji she would even get it. It would make her then again equal to Kaidos crew.

The flying six are a new(probably during the two years?) group of Kaido and at least the top two want to became a all star.
They have the potential and even King give them enough respect, while in compare I don´t think either Snack/Pero beeing really equal to Cracker/Smoothie. Of course they are strong but they will stand on YC4 lvl while I get the feeling Who´s Who and Sasaki could end up even higher(Y3,5).

Take in mind:
Kaido make his move and make the flying six> His crew became stronger
Big mom make her move and try to get the Vinsmoke technolgy> Get equal back to Kaido

Big mom only make now the alliance because she take a big damage by Luffy, she lost her last hope and because that she make a alliance with Kaido. Of course Kaido will soon lose much too, but for right now his crew didn´t take the damage yet as Big mom.

What I can see:
Kaido Veterans(Numbers) beeing weaker then Big mom Veterans, while the Flying six surpassing the vets from Big mom.
It make it really interesting and I want to see a match between Sasaki vs Jinbe as example, Jinbe isn´t far away from Doffy´s lvl or Jack lvl so we could place someone as Sasaki even better.
Is it confirmed the Tobi Roppo are a new group?

Also, Germa's technology cannot really be compared with the Tobi Roppo. That's nothing.
When the BM pirates are shown, then we will see how they would stand against each other.

In a 1on1 probably a high diff/extrem high diff for Queen, but all 6 against Queen would in a stomp in favour for the Flying six.
King(basically Oda in this one) hyping up the group and they are really strong pirates who have the potential to became Calamity.
In 1v1 I doubt it's a high or even mid diff battle. And that's not all the F6 who want to challenge Queen, it's Sasaki and Who Who. Even if they manage to band together I don't think they have a chance to beat Queen.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Is that an individual hype? All I see is BM wanting his race

You cling unto something which doesnt hold much

Where is King Hype exactly, we not talking about His race
His fighting skills and stats hype?

I'll see you guys in my Cracker vs King thread
You're being ignorant. Oda redraw the Shanks/WB scene for a reason, and had King be the stand in for Marco. What does that tell you?

Sade

Berserk
Sorry but :

1)Extreme diff in Queen favour means that They are all Jack level, so nah.

2) They are strong for sure, potential to be a calamity ? No one was able to do it in the past 20 years.

3) they are the strongest force under the calamities ( Waiting for more infos about numbers ) and We don't know exactly why He called them , something to do with Kaido's son.

J

Jo_Ndule

"Beast pirates respect strength "
If they did then Sasaki and WhoWho would know King and queen are out of their league...they would listen , king woupdnt need to use Kaido name. They wouldnt even think of taking their Ranks.

King and queen arent that just strong enough to order them easily
They also lack CoC.

At this rate, it is laughable

Also if King could beat 6 flyers by himself or quene could... King would have subdued them by now

Just wait for Kaido Jr... the man already has individual hype, but takes 6flyers ti handle him and they fail usually (if they did succeed in the past, one would be calamity by now )

Status
Not open for further replies.