Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This really didn´t hype King but more hyping the flying six, they have all the potential to becoming a Allstar(or at least Sasaki/Who´s Who and Drake) and in the current spoiler Oda even hype them more, I wouldn´t be surprise if Sasaki and Who´s Who bounty is similar as Cracker with 700-900mio. The flying six fighters are a different troup and as @PuckTheGreat said it seems like they aren´t really the Daifuku/Oven or overall Veteran lvl characters, at least judging by the spoilers it seems make more sense for the Numbers for beeing Kaidos veterans which the Flying six even getting far more hype.

Of course this destroying the balancing of each Yonkou crew but it make sense, Big mom was heading to take the Germy technolgy, Kaido to get the strongest yonkou crew. If the strawhats never attack Big mom, she would get the germy technolgy and that would make her crew strong too again.

@PuckTheGreat @Emperor Nami @Sentinel
For the flying six, at least the strongest members(Sasaki and Who´s Who) should be on YC4-3.5lvl which make them really strong.
Im so hyped to see these monsters in action.

Also for the Kaido son part, think in this way.
King rather call ALL Flying six fighters to get him back to the party rather then do the mission alone by himself which not show that Kaido son is a weakling but a monster!! As I understand he want from the group to take him back not in 1on1 battle, if the group is successful the Flying six get the chance to challange a All star and becoming on his own a Allstar.

And if you need a bunch of Top Veteran lvl characters and YC4-3,5Lvl characters to bring Kaidos son back, it shows your that Kaido son isn´t a random fodder, in that case King wouldn´t call the flying six in the first place and would do the mission on his own.
great points! I didnt think of that, yeah King even make this whole taking kaido's son thing as a competition for the F6 with the reward of challenging All Star's position. F6 hype is getting bigger, now that we know at least some of them were pirate captains possibly infamous ones in New World before they were recruited by Kaido. As some user said earlier, this aligned with chapter 957 narration of Kaido ralying many infamous cruel pirates to his banner thanks to his sheer strength.

p1i was serious no zoan will go hybrid if your not serious...

is this the face of someone not serious?

Why would page one scream if hes not serious?

Wether you think sanji defeated page one or not it doesn't matter my point is Sanji toyed with him while testing the RS with none of his own abilityes like DJ or haki or hells memories all he used was the raid suit and his material arts kicking skills and toyed with page one.
When P1 went to his hybrid form, what Sanji did execpt the last kick (who didn't injured P1 btw) ?

P1 didn't even use a named attack, so stop saying that he was toying with him it's not true :suresure:

You can't impose pre-skip feats to post TS....not everyone has parallel growth....either Drake becomes too strong or Urouge spiked his powerlevel...besides, stopping someone doesn't say anything much...for example, Robin stopped the clash of Luffy and Jinbei in FI
its a common argument for kids powerlevel
else I dont see why he's yc1 or luffy's level
as a lot of folks seem to suggest.

J

Jo_Ndule

Prove to me Shanks wanted Marco for his strength.

Shanks makes no mention of that. Stop your trolling, it's getting tiresome.
At least Shanks didnt say any reason
But we know BM views King as a mere collection not individually strong

SHe doesnt even respect King as Jinbei.

Oda needs 1 chapter to cement Ray Oden Kata position
53 chapters... King isnt even separated from queen....cant order or submit 2 Dudes around Pero at best
Hiding behind Kaido name

I don't think there is such a big power difference between these Yonko crews. It wouldn't make any sense at all. The Tobi Roppo are getting hyped up now and compared to the Allstars only so we don't think they are trash.
Pre ts the most Yonkou beeing equal Kejon but it change, Law even said that the Yonkou was doing their move after Whitebeard dead.
Kaido goal was to get the strongest crew while Big mom goal was to get the germa66 technolgy, if the Strawhats didn´t come to save Sanji she would even get it. It would make her then again equal to Kaidos crew.

The flying six are a new(probably during the two years?) group of Kaido and at least the top two want to became a all star.
They have the potential and even King give them enough respect, while in compare I don´t think either Snack/Pero beeing really equal to Cracker/Smoothie. Of course they are strong but they will stand on YC4 lvl while I get the feeling Who´s Who and Sasaki could end up even higher(Y3,5).

Take in mind:
Kaido make his move and make the flying six> His crew became stronger
Big mom make her move and try to get the Vinsmoke technolgy> Get equal back to Kaido

Big mom only make now the alliance because she take a big damage by Luffy, she lost her last hope and because that she make a alliance with Kaido. Of course Kaido will soon lose much too, but for right now his crew didn´t take the damage yet as Big mom.

What I can see:
Kaido Veterans(Numbers) beeing weaker then Big mom Veterans, while the Flying six surpassing the vets from Big mom.
It make it really interesting and I want to see a match between Sasaki vs Jinbe as example, Jinbe isn´t far away from Doffy´s lvl or Jack lvl so we could place someone as Sasaki even better.

BM wants King for his race rarity imilar to Brook or other species
Shanks wanted Shanks for his strength possibly

Marco didn't have Yonko potential, nice try
He was never said to be Yonko candidate n, he doesnt even have Coc.

Marco at least was never disrespected lik ling

Marco>=Smoothie >=Cracker ~ King

You didnt even name king individual hype over Cracker... coz you don't have any.

It has been 50+ chapters...king is yet to even be hyped for his strength or skills
WG saw Marco as the one will lead the WB pirates....

WG notes Marco ....not Katakuri at all....

"It has been 50+ chapters...king is yet to even be hyped for his strength or skills"

This actually is a really bad way of reading.

You are hyping Kaido son a lot yet after 50 chaps he's not noted by his strength or skills .
This is also applicable to Kid too .

:gokulaugh:

I recommend to take proper reading lessons.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
At least Shanks didnt say any reason
But we know BM views King as a mere collection not individually strong

SHe doesnt even respect King as Jinbei.

Oda needs 1 chapter to cement Ray Oden Kata position
53 chapters... King isnt even separated from queen....cant order or submit 2 Dudes around Pero at best
Hiding behind Kaido name
Oh so you were wrong? So that means that scene's a direct parallel to Marco?

Thank you

Worst

Custom title
Kaido's crew is just simply based on pure strength. You could be the stupidest person on earth, but if you are very strong, then you can get King's position. BM does it differently. She actually cares about intelligence and competence.
I'll keep saying it till the end, BP are just like a pack of animals, who's strong rule the weak, often in a pack of animals they will fight to rise in hierarchy, and that's exactly what I feel here, the crew members "respect" each other strength but if they have a chance to take a higher position in the pack they're ready to fight a member....it's not evil or something just normal animal behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.