Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Queen is at worst mid diffing their strongest member
In 1v1 I doubt it's even a high or even mid diff battle. And that's not all the F6 who want to challenge Queen, it's Sasaki and Who Who. Even if they manage to band together I don't think they have a chance to beat Queen.
That would be totally the opposite of the portrayal with Oda show us in the last three chapters.
-Based on the details the Flying six(at least Sasaki/Who´s Who) should know about Queen and the calamity power overall very well, yet they are very sure to having the strenght to became a Calamity.
-King use Kaido name to call them out because otherwise Sasaki and Who´s Who couldn´t listen him
-King hyping them up and even give them the promote to get the chance to became a calamity if they find Kaidos son and bring him back.
-Again Sasaki and Who´s Who get the hype by Oda

If the gap would be large as you guys make it sound like(Mid diff) neither Oda or King would hype them up so much, alone by portrayal it doesn´t would make anysense.

@Sade
We don´t know when the Flying six get create, but the only fact probably is that they aren´t be one of Kaido crew back then when we see the clash between Oden vs Kaido. Another point is that I don´t think anyone of them or at least Sasaki/Who´s Who going a mid diff material for any Calamity while we having King himself hyping them up after Oda already did in the last chapter.
I agree the Calamity are still most like stronger, but a mid diff after all the hype they get? I doubt it very much, as I said I wouldn´t be surprise if Sasaki and Who´s Who having a bounty about 700-900mio.

N

NeutralWatcher

mate
POTRAYAL ISNT ENOUGH TO PUT KID OVER KING QUEEN OR JACK
none of that indicates as of rn
he's better than them. simply using the precedent you set with drake on kid.
he is yet to beat a commander level character
he injured one at best.
what he did prets as shura pointed out is irrelevant. we have no idea how much they grew. Oh bounty argument now, yet you arent willing to apply the same with beast pirates
keep going tho.
he lost to kaido with killer , not a solo fight.
"he is yet to beat a commander level character"
I can use the same argument Mihawk hasn't beat commander level character

"he injured one at best."
Without help from outside and inside

"what he did prets as shura pointed out is irrelevant. we have no idea how much they grew. Oh bounty argument now, yet you arent"
Which is the reason Oda can put him at any level he wants.

"Oh bounty argument now, yet you arent willing to apply the same with beast pirates
keep going tho."
King bounty might be a bit higher than Queen though. Just like Luffy bounty is a bit lower than Kid. It's similar portrayal I'm talking about.

"he lost to kaido with killer , not a solo fight."
Anyone bar Yonko will lost to Kaido.

"Beast pirates respect strength "
If they did then Sasaki and WhoWho would know King and queen are out of their league...they would listen , king woupdnt need to use Kaido name. They wouldnt even think of taking their Ranks.

King and queen arent that just strong enough to order them easily
They also lack CoC.

At this rate, it is laughable

Also if King could beat 6 flyers by himself or quene could... King would have subdued them by now

Just wait for Kaido Jr... the man already has individual hype, but takes 6flyers ti handle him and they fail usually (if they did succeed in the past, one would be calamity by now )
Your usual nonsense. :suresure:

Jack attacked an Admiral, a former fleet Admiral and a vice Admiral

Kaido's crew = retarted power hungry junkies

That would be totally the opposite of the portrayal with Oda show us in the last three chapters.
-Based on the details the Flying six(at least Sasaki/Who´s Who) should know about Queen and the calamity power overall very well, yet they are very sure to having the strenght to became a Calamity.
-King use Kaido name to call them out because otherwise Sasaki and Who´s Who couldn´t listen him
-King hyping them up and even give them the promote to get the chance to became a calamity if they find Kaidos son and bring him back.

If the gap would be large as you guys make it sound like(Mid diff) neither Oda or King would hype them up so much, alone by portrayal it doesn´t would make anysense.
When they were introduced the Monsters of BM's crew were said by Vito to be comparable to the Sweet Commanders in terms of strength, he did something similar with the commanders of the WBP during MF arc.
The F6 are obviously the strongest BP after the Calamities and will have an important role in the war but that doesn't mean that one is capable of giving even a decent challenge to a Calamity in 1v1 or 2v1.

"he is yet to beat a commander level character"
I can use the same argument Mihawk hasn't beat commander level character

"he injured one at best."
Without help from outside and inside

"what he did prets as shura pointed out is irrelevant. we have no idea how much they grew. Oh bounty argument now, yet you arent"
Which is the reason Oda can put him at any level he wants.

"Oh bounty argument now, yet you arent willing to apply the same with beast pirates
keep going tho."
King bounty might be a bit higher than Queen though. Just like Luffy bounty is a bit lower than Kid. It's similar portrayal I'm talking about.

"he lost to kaido with killer , not a solo fight."
Anyone bar Yonko will lost to Kaido.
"Which is the reason Oda can put him at any level he wants." same with drake but ok." not above daifuku"
you are welcome to do what you want.
my point stands
:myman::endthis:
you brought up that barometer
am simply using it .

One of them was already ragdolled by sanji, we already know they are far from Calamity level

what doesn't make sense is Beast pirates having 9 Commander lvl characters lmao we already saw two Yonko crew on action and we know how they are structured, Beast Pirates are no different

the strongest Topi Roppo is the equivalent of Snack and Pero who got comparable hype, the rest are Oven/Daifuku equivalent

N

NeutralWatcher

"Which is the reason Oda can put him at any level he wants." same with drake but ok." not above daifuku"
you are welcome to do what you want.
my point stands
:myman::endthis:
you brought up that barometer
am simply using it .
Eh Oda already put Drake on base Sanji's level onscreen lol. Kid's fight is offscreen at most.

Status
Not open for further replies.