General & Others If Zoro fights Kizaru who will Luffy fight

Maybe im reading too much into it but i swear there's been tension with zoro. Its weird oda had him stay on the ship making snide remarks about luffy and co getting captured.

Its like ever since zoro found out luffy beat kaido Wheras zoro only gave him a scab, zoro has been acting off. I think zoro and luffy will have a faceoff where luffy will showcase the difference between captain and subordinate. It'll be interesting to watch play out.

Who said he is going to keep fighting? He's up against CP0 and Seraphims, now we know that if it was Shanks, Kaido or Whitebeard, they would have fold them, but Oda doesn't care about Luffy's status. He clearly gave him G5 so that it's easier for him to mess around, the probability of him losing in the next chapters isn't farfetched regardless of his max level.

Kuma.
Bonney literally attacked Luffy to stop him from destroying a robot that looked like her father.....imagine how much melodrama Oda can draw when Luffy fights with real Kuma and Bonney just happens to wake up.

P.S.
Luffy probably also remember that he was the one who protected Sunny Go but also was the responsible for (one of ) the lowest point Luffy has ever reached. So there's gonna be heavy drama....and personally I don't think Kizaru is gonna be defeated here..so Luffy can still be the first strawhat to defeat admiral....