General & Others If Zoro fights Kizaru who will Luffy fight

You don't normally engage me because you don't have arguments to sustent yourself.

Thriller Bark was Zoro moment never Sanji. His phrase is good of nothing since he got KO a second later by Zoro who did all by himself at the end.

Katakuri was Yonko Saga way more important than Rookies Adventures of Grand Line.
Honestly that's a shit opinion. Only a zorotard would have that pov. Take off your green lens.

I don't engage cause there's no convincing you

Sure. He gonna stop them for 30 plus chapters
You think in a box man

- You dont factor in Kuma
- Every strawhat
- Or Bonney
- Or CP0
- Or Seraphim
- Or Vegapunk, and 6 other satellites.
- Or flashbacks (which we are clearly getting)
- Or Kizaru potentially not being alone

Assuming stuff in isolation is why you dont get how this arc could last 30 more chapters. Its not as simple as 1/2/bam/resolution.

Last edited:
You think in a box man

- You dont factor in Kuma
- Every strawhat
- Or Bonney
- Or CP0
- Or Seraphim
- Or Vegapunk, and 6 other satellites.
- Or flashbacks (which we are clearly getting)
- Or Kizaru potentially not being alone

Assuming stuff in isolation is why you dont get how this arc could last 30 more chapters. Its not as simple as 1/2/bam/resolution.
Zoro vs kiz is happening
Goofy is occupied with lucci

Hard to pick Luffy's opponent if Zoro actually fight Kizaru decisively. Both are monkey-themed, both are funny, both are acrobatics in their fight.

...hmm how about the "Free Energy Monster" ? Lol i imagine if the "limitless energy source" stuff Vegapunk mentioned is actually something alive and Luffy is the one to beat it, making it submit to Luffy's decision, thus complying to Vegapunk's experiments.

Hard to pick Luffy's opponent if Zoro actually fight Kizaru decisively. Both are monkey-themed, both are funny, both are acrobatics in their fight.

...hmm how about the "Free Energy Monster" ? Lol i imagine if the "limitless energy source" stuff Vegapunk mentioned is actually something alive and Luffy is the one to beat it, making it submit to Luffy's decision, thus complying to Vegapunk's experiments.
Would be kinda cool to see an oarz 2.0 or pacifista 2.0 fight if the energy monster thing does exist
Would love to see more combo attacks