General & Others If Zoro fights Kizaru who will Luffy fight

H

Herrera95

Just have to wait and see. One was a major moment in the series and the other was a telephone call
Thanks for remiding me. Luffy said that he would beat Big Mom's ass at the end of Fishman Island and then he said to Katakuri that he would comeback to beat Big Mom. And Katakuri fell after that. So Luffy saying he will beat Big Mom is much more of a moment than Sanji saying he will be the biggest threat of Marines and then got knocked out by Zoro who was the star of Thriller Bark ending.

H

Herrera95

30 broken bones sanji would tank it and then he will regenerate alonewithout mink asspull drug
Sure except that he almost lost to Queen and passed out after that.

Zoro blocked (more than tanked) Hakai, blitzed both Kaido and Big Mom before even falling down. Just after that he tanked Thunder Bagua without any defense.

Thanks for remiding me. Luffy said that he would beat Big Mom's ass at the end of Fishman Island and then he said to Katakuri that he would comeback to beat Big Mom. And Katakuri fell after that. So Luffy saying he will beat Big Mom is much more of a moment than Sanji saying he will be the biggest threat of Marines and then got knocked out by Zoro who was the star of Thriller Bark ending.
Nah not really.

You can phrase things however you want.

But narrative importance wise thriller bark>katak
Clown. I remembered why I don't normally engage you

C

CensoredbyWG

I just want to see bonney, Nami and robin tbh.
Post automatically merged:

Dragon gonna show up, scare kizaru with his god tier conqueror haki and we are gonna get a warming moment of luffy meating his deadbeat father.

H

Herrera95

Nah not really.

You can phrase things however you want.

But narrative importance wise thriller bark>katak

Clown. I remembered why I don't normally engage you
You don't normally engage me because you don't have arguments to sustent yourself.

Thriller Bark was Zoro moment never Sanji. His phrase is good of nothing since he got KO a second later by Zoro who did all by himself at the end.

Katakuri was Yonko Saga way more important than Rookies Adventures of Grand Line.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
Oda has never recycled arc antagonists as main arc antagonists though. I dont think anyone should consider that the case yet. 15 chapters into WCI, Luffy was technically fighting Cracker, who wasnt the main antagonist anyway.

Not something we can even judge yet
This won't be a long arc
The escape was literally put into plan 2 chapters ago.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
No they arent? The crew has has to meet Vegapunk on the top level of the lab with Bonney. Kuma is also clearly on his way.
Crew has just met vegapunk and are on the move to leave
Bonney jinbe and chopper are also on the run
Kuma and kizaru have already teleported/left for Egghead
Parts have already moved.
There's nothing to extend this arc