Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Kaido : Kuzan... everyone gangs up on him as M3 did vs Kuzan
Kata/Kaido JR : Lucci , twice above the rest
King : Jabra/Kaku
Queen : Jabra/Kaku
Jack : Blueno

no one is shitting on king, we just trying to point out that he might not be as strong as the other yc1, but he still strong nonetheless, but it seems some people can't just accept that fact:feelscryingman:
"he might not be as strong as the other yc1"
a possibility
"people can't just accept that fact"
or a statement of fact. cant even stay consistent.
I would cry too if I argued like this .

Why people are saying that If We are getting the chapter this week we'll have 2 weeks break ?
Because this week was a break duo goldenweek. But in goldenweek we get sometimes very early spoiler(spoiler from the next week).
In that case this week was a break but we get spoilers because of goldenweek. In that case we need wait for the next chapter until 15.05....

We already knew King was YC1 though. His name is King, which puts him above Queen and Jack powerwise. In authority, they all share the same rank of All Star. So, this wasn't to define King in the crew, because the naming scheme defines that already. This was to link us to a figure outside the crew to gain some idea of King's standing.

How is this a hard concept for you to get?
well, you are entitled to your opinion, but i just following what the manga said and in the manga oda never made a parallel that mention king=marco in strength, but if you so hell bent on that parallel being marco=king in strength, well more power to you i guess..

S

Shura

So again, let me run this past you?

Whitebeard and Shanks meeting. Shanks offers Marco a spot in his crew. Marco declines. The Yonko split the sky.
Kaido and Big Mom meeting. Big Mom offers King a spot in her crew. King declines. The Yonko split the sky.

This... Isn't a parallel at all to you? You don't see Oda linking Marco and King?
Let me also run this to you....

BigMom said she wanted King because of his "unique" race...
BigMom said she wanted Brook because of the same thing
Shanks asks Marco because??......

Oh yeah, you can draw parallels of them being Zoan DF users....but Marco is a mythical zoan user and King is ancient Zoan....

Status
Not open for further replies.