Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
no? because oda didn't do parallel on their strength, but more so on their position in the crew, how didn't you get this?
nor bm nor shanks has ever mention anything about their strength, maybe shanks to marco but bm didn't:feelscryingman:
We already knew King was YC1 though. His name is King, which puts him above Queen and Jack powerwise. In authority, they all share the same rank of All Star. So, this wasn't to define King in the crew, because the naming scheme defines that already. This was to link us to a figure outside the crew to gain some idea of King's standing.

How is this a hard concept for you to get?

J

Jo_Ndule

By the way this is big hype for Jack. Remember there was an unknown calamity 20years ago when Jack was 8, yet he managed to prove his strength and become an all-star sometimes up to his 28. That genius :myman:
Jack is actually able to beat Queen
Seriously.
Both queen and Jack havent shown anything amazing combat wise .
At least Jack can keep up with Dukes speed
Queen cant even react and keep up with merfed BM attacks which are slow

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
why are you guys shitting on king? obviously hes not as important as katakuri since katakuri was like the main star of WCI. King is still strong though just because flying six disrespect him doesn't mean anything. Jack who is an all star fears king and queen which should say more because jack > flying six easily.

Ndule and me are right once again
We told you "Perospero > any Flying Sucks" and we are right

Perospero when seeing King flying toward them "omg it's King!!!!!"
Flying Sucks when they see King: *no respect*

Perospero is called "Veteran" for a reason. He has witnessed the WRATH OF KING.
While Flying Sucks are newbies, frogs in the well who try to aim for Calamity and don't even understand what they are talking about, the weight of Calamities

J

Jo_Ndule

King and queen are close in power both bicker with each other

Jack is below king and queen by a good amount due to him being scared of them
who's who and sasaki might be closer to jack around YC4 level and perospero highest veteran level

In the end Jack fearing King and queen because he knows their true power where as whos who and sasaki probably haven't seen how terrifying they are because they were not here with kaido 20 years ago during the war like queen and king were.
Jack doesnt fear them
He respected them due to age
He calls them "big bros" it isnt about strength

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
:suresure: Yeah Zoro hate
I said Zoro wasnt top YC level before
Guess what ? Oda gave him Enma and Training to be able to beat Commander level dudes.

I like Conquerors,

Dont being Zoro here... Kata is twice above King and Queen... a fact

Base Kata >6 flyers >= King
You need to reread the manga at this point. Wholesale.
why reasoning doesn't matter??...

even Kaido's crew and WB crew structure were not identical and you have drawn parallels to Marco and King....

if you insist, King scene parallels to brook where both were wanted for their "unique"ness
So again, let me run this past you?

Whitebeard and Shanks meeting. Shanks offers Marco a spot in his crew. Marco declines. The Yonko split the sky.
Kaido and Big Mom meeting. Big Mom offers King a spot in her crew. King declines. The Yonko split the sky.

This... Isn't a parallel at all to you? You don't see Oda linking Marco and King?

why are you guys shitting on king? obviously hes not as important as katakuri since katakuri was like the main star of WCI. King is still strong though just because flying six disrespect him doesn't mean anything. Jack who is an all star fears king and queen which should say more because jack > flying six easily.
you arent allowed to suck off any other commander here other than katakuri
who went down to a total of 9 hits to his body from luffy in a 12 hr fight.

no one is shitting on king, we just trying to point out that he might not be as strong as the other yc1, but he still strong nonetheless, but it seems some people can't just accept that fact:feelscryingman:

Status
Not open for further replies.