General & Others Do s-gecko, s-flamingo, and s-gator exist

Are there more seraphim?

• Only the ones with animal names aka og 7 + weevil

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other. If so which?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We know Hancock, mihawk, jinbe, and kuma have seraphim versions of themselves but what about the rest of the original warlords. So far we got 4/7 of them
Also what about the other warlords after the original

All 7 of the original warlords names are legit just animals. Even jinbe legit just meaning whale shark. So if their seraphims names would be pretty obvious
All the ones after dont fit that motif well except weevil which is a type of beetle. Tho that doesn't necessarily stop them from having a seraphim i guess

Thinking about it kinda funny how both bb and buggy become emperors with law possibly being one in the future

We know Hancock, mihawk, jinbe, and kuma have seraphim versions of themselves but what about the rest of the original warlords. So far we got 4/7 of them
Also what about the other warlords after the original

All 7 of the original warlords names are legit just animals. Even jinbe legit just meaning whale shark. So if their seraphims names would be pretty obvious
All the ones after dont fit that motif well except weevil which is a type of beetle. Tho that doesn't necessarily stop them from having a seraphim i guess

Thinking about it kinda funny how both bb and buggy become emperors with law possibly being one in the future
In one picture jinbe has no star in his eyes and later he has stars in his eyes

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž
So the order of the Seraphims manufacturing are:
1. S-Snake (full completion)
2. S-Hawk (just added star-eyes aka laser shooting ability by Vegapunk just now)
3. S-Bear
4. S-Shark (was still tested)
5, 6 and 7 are probably still in the process of creating or Vegapunk is adding some new features on them.

I think it will only be the original 7. But I hope Oda picks up S-Crocodile, S-Bat and S-Flamingo at a later date. In my opinion it would be a waste if he uses all of the Seraphims for this arc. And besides, there would be too many new characters again, which always comes at the expense of the screen time of the second row Straw Hats. That was already a mistake on Wano/Onigashima.

H

Herrera95

Why spending money to make the weak trio of Shichibukai?
Post automatically merged:

I think it will only be the original 7. But I hope Oda picks up S-Crocodile, S-Bat and S-Flamingo at a later date. In my opinion it would be a waste if he uses all of the Seraphims for this arc. And besides, there would be too many new characters again, which always comes at the expense of the screen time of the second row Straw Hats. That was already a mistake on Wano/Onigashima.
Seraphims are not characters. They are fucking Pacifistas.
Post automatically merged:

In one picture jinbe has no star in his eyes and later he has stars in his eyes
He was just far to draw stars It would be so tiny and difficult to draw

With the Gorosei or they aren't finished yet since the nยฐ4 was still being tested.
Damn thats good spotting. Yeah it seems like the OG7 specifically because they are still young and have animal codenames. Not to say Buggy, Law, Teach and Weevil couldnt exist, the Seraphim in biblical texts were 7 Archangels, so itd make sense why Oda named them Seraphim after the Shichukai (7 Warlords)

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
โ€Ž
Alligators and Crocodiles are different animals so its S-Crocodile
also Moira could be S-Bat as well
and yes they exist i think S-Hippo(Blackbeard) also exists
S-0 = Kuma (S-Bear) (oldest, beta tester)
I even think Weevil was the alpha tester that failed