Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have a couple thoughts

The first is that I think thr Zolo wagon is right the path to go down because scum, town or even indie he more or less plays the same with his campaign to kill indies. Imma vote later though.
:hapnoel:

The other is that I'm kinda curious where that devil contract will lead. Cause tbh it didn't register for me that it wasa devil contract before someone pointed it out. Hopin we go by Chainsawman Rules here.
:risitavirus:
You think Zolo wagon is the way to go but "you will vote later"? Why are you hesitant to change your vote?

1st to 3rd floor of Nazarick

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
The First Three Levels

Shalltear Bloodfallen has made ??? and ??? enter the 1st-3rd floor of the Great Tomb of Nazarick - Shalltear Bloodfallen's Floors

Has used Holy Sword on ???

Redo

Mashiro Blue

Kogyoku Ren uses Authority on the Magi WU , negating it and recruiting ??? instead.

Djinn Equip

Kougyoku Ren has activated Djinn Equip

Kougyoku Ren has activated Kou Empire to recruit ???

Kogyoku Ren uses Authority on the Magi WU , negating it and recruiting ??? instead.

"wait a sec, i changed my mind" ability? :o

The appearance of Death

Mashiro Blue

Death Draws Near

Maka Albarn has used Soul Branding

???'s soul has been marked for harvest

Maka Albarn has activated Soul Swap on ??? and ???

Maka Albarn has activated Reaper's Touch to kill ??? at night if no protection occurs

Wendy Marvell has activated Healing Wind

I

Indigo

Death Draws Near

Maka Albarn has used Soul Branding

???'s soul has been marked for harvest

Maka Albarn has activated Soul Swap on ??? and ???

Maka Albarn has activated Reaper's Touch to kill ??? at night if no protection occurs

Wendy Marvell has activated Healing Wind

Finally a few characters i know

Based on the role given to me I know there exist "Purple Mafia", "Red Mafia" and "Hostile Indies"

I have an ability to make myself immune to abilities, but I have to choose from which scum group.

Thus I know this is a multiball and in my opinion Town should know this is a multiball!
Are you an indie?

Status
Not open for further replies.