Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Nah. That was intentionally to greet Flower. The only female player I know.

Partly to test some reactions.

However, I realized how u quickly sheep on Indigo's quoted message above. Looks like you're pretty confident she's town.
sorry i dont follow. more details pls

Vampire Queen

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Vampire Queen

Krul Tepes has activated Blood Puppet on ???

.̵̜͕̪̰͓̜͗̏̒.̶͉͖̩͒̏̒̿.̸̫̺͉̳͔͌͐͜͝.̷̧̯̰̥̹͕̭̀̾͐̈.̸̮̝̝̠̪͂͂.̵̛͓̲͉̙̦̯̎͌̅͆̚͘.̴̟̼͙̅̈́͊.̶̛̣͖̺̘̻̖͇́̃̇.̷͈͉͒̃̊̌̌.̵͖͝.̶̢̟̩̤̱̞͙͆̍̋.̷̤̟̞̞̪̒͑̀̊́͐͌͜.̵̧̌͐͊͜ has activated Conjure on ???

Just my Indie opinion, feel free to ignore.

But Nessos looks like either Town or a fellow Indie. But would likely be pro Town in the latter case anyway because of his ability claim.

Since there's apparently two scum teams it's harder to distinguish between Town trying to scum hunt and scum trying to scum hunt. So keep that in mind as well.

Idc about Zolo, but him not going after me after I claimed Indie is not unusual since he never goes after Indie me because I'm not somebody who'd screw over other players and he knows this.

Just my Indie opinion, feel free to ignore.

But Nessos looks like either Town or a fellow Indie. But would likely be pro Town in the latter case anyway because of his ability claim.

Since there's apparently two scum teams it's harder to distinguish between Town trying to scum hunt and scum trying to scum hunt. So keep that in mind as well.

Idc about Zolo, but him not going after me after I claimed Indie is not unusual since he never goes after Indie me because I'm not somebody who'd screw over other players and he knows this.
I see a point in Melkor's post as well where he said that it'd probably be weird for Nessos to use his TMI if he's scum to let everyone know there's two factions. I'd lean him town or indie as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.