Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i will say ekko advocating for the thread to stay quiet regardless of burn out is very, very uncharacteristic of him
he is always extremely eager and encourages discussion to sus out scum (and read town), not quietness

it's a red flag

I do have a couple thoughts

The first is that I think thr Zolo wagon is right the path to go down because scum, town or even indie he more or less plays the same with his campaign to kill indies. Imma vote later though.
:hapnoel:

The other is that I'm kinda curious where that devil contract will lead. Cause tbh it didn't register for me that it wasa devil contract before someone pointed it out. Hopin we go by Chainsawman Rules here.
:risitavirus:
@Dr. Watson one opinion, please. This was Pot Goblin's last post almost twenty four hours ago. I know the Zolo wagon is a policy lynch, but there were a couple of extra votes on it that I felt could have been just voting for an easy wagon. This was one of the most pingy posts for me in the game because he literally mentions that Zolo could be any faction and then says he'll vote later. Seems like a way to jump onto the wagon if it does pick up more steam or as a post that makes it look like he's posting his thoughts, but allows him wiggle room later. Thoughts? Don't think there's really anything else from this slot (like quite a few players).

i prob will since i always tend to go D1 no matter what
Do you usually bemoan about your D1 demises as well? I just feel like you're more focused on kind of whining about how you're always a target but then haven't really done much else. I also noted how you kind of struggled to point out anyone on your wagon as being scummy despite saying that scum was trying for an easy lynch on you.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Do you usually bemoan about your D1 demises as well? I just feel like you're more focused on kind of whining about how you're always a target but then haven't really done much else. I also noted how you kind of struggled to point out anyone on your wagon as being scummy despite saying that scum was trying for an easy lynch on you.
yes i got lynched D1 as a townie because of a pun i made and it kept happening ever since

Status
Not open for further replies.