Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Damn bro, sorry for not giving you a vibe check. My gut check on you leans null scum. I need to see something out of you. How can you help me read and solve your slot?
Very well, no i can't help you read and solve my slot

I will say this, i don't think Pero is the way to go and i think we should lynch Zolo here

I'm pretty sure i already know Pero's character and i can maybe check him next phase, i got blocked in this one

@Ekkologix once you‘re here claim, pls. At least a hint since you‘re apparently getting lynched today
Do you have to look for certain characters or why do you try hard getting as much Claims as possible on D1?

Its a super role madness. You really think going for mass claim on day 1 is a good idea?

If Ekko is town he may find a way to spam his way Out of this, giving us a better lynch target.

What makes you think Ekko is Town?

I agree this post of Ekoo let him look even more scummy.
I think that Ekko genuinely feels burnt out. The posts he has made, I think there's been a decent thought process and no real agenda underneath his posts. Being outed as trivia winner seemed like real frustration.

Very well, no i can't help you read and solve my slot

I will say this, i don't think Pero is the way to go and i think we should lynch Zolo here

I'm pretty sure i already know Pero's character and i can maybe check him next phase, i got blocked in this one
I never policy lynch, especially when I don't really know Zolo at all.

What do you think of Pot Goblin?

Do you have to look for certain characters or why do you try hard getting as much Claims as possible on D1?

Its a super role madness. You really think going for mass claim on day 1 is a good idea?

If Ekko is town he may find a way to spam his way Out of this, giving us a better lynch target.
I already said I need to match 8 charas to the respective players correctly. It would be great to receive some help from players when I‘m basically also helping you. Flipped roles/killed players don‘t count towards my wincon.

Status
Not open for further replies.