Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I‘m gonna be honest here, if you think you are getting killed I‘d appreciate you to give me a bit of a clue on your character. I need to guess the chara of players who flip before they do. You don‘t have to give me the name or anything, you can just give me a riddle or sth as well. So you don‘t have to claim anything directly.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
And that has affected your effort?
absolutely, i'm more of a policy lynch than zolo,you thought zolo was a policy lynch here but he's not he usually gets to end game since he just lurks or appears random asking where are the indies so he can kill them

Witch of Glaciation

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I‘m gonna be honest here, if you think you are getting killed I‘d appreciate you to give me a bit of a clue on your character. I need to guess the chara of players who flip before they do. You don‘t have to give me the name or anything, you can just give me a riddle or sth as well. So you don‘t have to claim anything directly.
you're asking for way too much info flower

Why do u always get such intresting roles...
:kriwhat:

I

Indigo

Here are my vibes so far. Unless otherwise stated, these are all really gut checks of how I'm feeling. However, I have more than just a vibe on Ekko, Flower, Pero, Pot Goblin, Nessos. I definitely find this game to be a bit slow, though.

1- @Ekkologix - Town
2- @Zolo - Null
3- @Charlie - Wolf
4- @T-Pein™ - Wolf
5- @MonochromeYoru - Null
6- @Ratchet - Wolf
7- @Gambit - Null
8- @Flower - Indie
9- @Peroroncino - Wolf
10- @MitchMatch - Wolf
11- @Dr_Professor83 - Town
12- @DoctorIndigo
13- @Pot Goblin - Wolf
14- @Dnineboby - Null
15- @Lord Melkor - Town
16- @Impact_Dial - Null
17- @Nessos - Town
18- @Rottkins - Wolf
19- @Destroya - LOCKED Town
20- @Kurozumi Seven7 - Null
21- @Dr. Watson - Null
22- @GANDO - Null
23- @Xlaw - Null

A lot of wolf and null vibes in here. We really need players to big it up. I think current game state allows a lot of scum to hide.
damn, i don't even get a Null

:catblush: hear that? this guy is gonna regret it
I regret nothing.
Oof.
I think Charlie might be scum since he's fluffing too much and scum charlie does that a lot, maybe ekko too.
Really? I'm asking seriously. Never noticed that. I am not scum though. My reasons are beyond your understanding. But don't worry

I'll let you know when I'll feel like my time's comming.

Status
Not open for further replies.