Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Match 8 charas to the players correctly. Flipped roles obv don‘t count. So if you think you‘re about to get killed, I‘d appreciate you telling me or hinting at your chara, so I can match it. That‘s all. In return I help you guys with abilities and votes as best as I can.
@Ratchet this is for you as well since you wanted to know my wincon.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I‘m gonna be honest here, if you think you are getting killed I‘d appreciate you to give me a bit of a clue on your character. I need to guess the chara of players who flip before they do. You don‘t have to give me the name or anything, you can just give me a riddle or sth as well. So you don‘t have to claim anything directly.
Bishi.

Emil

Certified Memelord
one faction has my role for the night. they wont lynch me in order to use my abilities. and they know i am town so will not suicide on my wagon

given that my role is compromised and some scum already know it. i am akame

I

Impact_Dial

You got some copium? I ran out of it after the latest chapter.
Supply's low this week It's my last batch be ready to to pay a heavy premium for the last few ones that I've got they should keep u good for the next 1-3 chapters if you don't overdose. :pepebusi:

1 - Prof gave reasoning beyond general arguments, was a step in the right direction.
2 - Pero gave a name, which was what I wanted to see from him.
As an aside, I don't think I've done anything to be town read, so far.
Well, at least you're being honest.

Where's your head at now?

Emil

Certified Memelord
controls being available from d1 is pretty strong. usually i have mafia cop the role first then control it afterwards

no matter. i do have a 2 man redirect and an rps kill. mafia will use those. be careful i guess

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Like I really don't understand why so many of you are so resistant to Zolo being lynched. At least Pero, Ekko etc will actually play. What will Zolo do?

I

Indigo

Why are you only interested in helping with Flower's wincon?
Only interested in helping Flower? this is the first time i'm trying to help Flower here

I already told you i suck at threadplay and reading people, especially D1, the only ones that caught my eye were Ekko, Pero and Zolo

But i do have info that could help Flower's wincon, which i actually believe, but i also don't want to openly say it because it might hurt town

Status
Not open for further replies.