Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:suresure:

Fair enough. I only skimmed through and haven't truly delved on it. You got a good eye.

Town lock Charlie.

I should have known since it's legal in our town as well.

Hmm. I didn't think of anything about that post. She knows me and how I always paint her as scum regardless. Lololol
Come to the beautiful country of Canada where pot is legal EVERYWHERE.

His entrance was honestly scummy. I kind of like Tpein and would feel bad doing that to. Mitch I don't really know and I just caught him as hostile in another game, so...

:myman:
I thought his Nessos/Lord Melkor post was just saying something to say something with no substance, then he ignored Ratchet on commenting about his apathy to one of his abilities being used. Even if it was a passive that just went off if he thought he was controlled or something you’d think it would be more of an issue lol.

That inability to name a scum on his wagon is something I believe I have seen Town Pero do before. As with his not really defending himself and instead just passively complaining. It can be frustrating because it creates a difficult read.

If he would have started with those reactions it probably wouldn’t raise much of an eye. But instead he just ignored those first votes on him (and didn’t even acknowledge them even in a “you guys suck at reading me/finding scum” kind of way) for awhile until I pointed out how he wasn’t doing these things he usually does.

To make things clear I don’t have some dead eyed locked in read on him here that’s prime for a tunnel. I could easily switch to T-Pein here. He hasn’t posted much but I have about the same level of read on the two.
I think there were two instances where he started doing something after another player had already commented about an expected Pero habit or trait.

I thought his Nessos/Lord Melkor post was just saying something to say something with no substance, then he ignored Ratchet on commenting about his apathy to one of his abilities being used. Even if it was a passive that just went off if he thought he was controlled or something you’d think it would be more of an issue lol.

Are you referring to Mitch or T-Pein here?

He did. But I’ve heard him say he was before when he was Town when he’s not really lol. He’s a policy D1 wagon almost. But not a lynch.
How are you feeling about things, Prof? We don't have long to make a decision on today's lynch. I have you as a town lean, but I still sense a bit of fence sitting here.

I don't think a Tpein CFD is in play here.

10- @MitchMatch - Wolf
@Rottkins @MitchMatch feel like you two have been lurking in the shadows. Anything to contribute?

I've been legitimately busy the last two days. Landlords sending a realtor by today to take pictures and stuff. So I've been cleaning this place from top to bottom since yesterday. Already told Blue I would be busy yesterday. I thought I would've finished all the cleaning and trashing shit yesterday, but I more or less just finished mopping and now I'm waiting on the realtor to get here. I'll read and catch up once they're done and gone.

The most I've read would have been from the first 20 pages so far and I remember T-Pein looking the most off. He came by called Ekko scummy then joined his wagon on Pero and bounced.

Come to the beautiful country of Canada where pot is legal EVERYWHERE.
It's not that easy to apply to go there from here. Lots of beri to invest. Lololol

My friends spent millions just to get there for life. I don't have it. I don't even have million likes in my SM accts. Lololol

How can someone be friendly while pointing the gun at someone else? I say evil. Lololol

Anyway, I am not a fan of policy lynch as well. Not only it scare away players old and new into playing mafia but it also allows an unnecessary lynches. The only good thing it does is actually subconsciously outing scums but that ofcourse would only be realised upon later times.

I should know because I have been a victim of it several times.
This post can have townie points, by the way. Would have been easy for Gambit to hop on either Pero or Ekko. Seems to want to talk things out as well instead of rushing.

I am passive about it.
Thr ability used literally does nothing for them.
I told thread it happened.
Isnt that good enough
I am legit not worried about it.
I always get hit by stuff...

It actually just allows me access to use more stuff.
I was not planning on spamming them this quickly.
I have no reads / targets

Status
Not open for further replies.