Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I've been legitimately busy the last two days. Landlords sending a realtor by today to take pictures and stuff. So I've been cleaning this place from top to bottom since yesterday. Already told Blue I would be busy yesterday. I thought I would've finished all the cleaning and trashing shit yesterday, but I more or less just finished mopping and now I'm waiting on the realtor to get here. I'll read and catch up once they're done and gone.

The most I've read would have been from the first 20 pages so far and I remember T-Pein looking the most off. He came by called Ekko scummy then joined his wagon on Pero and bounced.
Fuck with those photos. Consumes my screen.

You can go on the back burner for now then. I'll admit I have a bit of bias from the HXH game, so I will need to see something out of you.

I am passive about it.
Thr ability used literally does nothing for them.
I told thread it happened.
Isnt that good enough
I am legit not worried about it.
I always get hit by stuff...

It actually just allows me access to use more stuff.
I was not planning on spamming them this quickly.
I have no reads / targets
Was it an active ability that got used or a just a passive that got triggered? Seems like there was a few passives triggered to start the game.

This post can have townie points, by the way. Would have been easy for Gambit to hop on either Pero or Ekko. Seems to want to talk things out as well instead of rushing.
Nah. I was actually just screaming my heart out. Lololol cuz I hate that play.

I miss the plays where we can literally hit scums D1 and the rest of the gang on succeeding phases.

@Nessos is a prime example of a great thread player who could out scums in mere bait posts. I am yet to see him does it this phase.

Emil

Certified Memelord
catching up

this is a very weird take from you, you always campaign for town voices and high activity in the thread in order to sus out scum, you don't tend to suspect scum on the sole basis of inactivity but rather what they do
i dont scum read the active players at the time if this is what ur inquiring. also the last sentense is false

Emil

Certified Memelord
I was tryna say border line TMI.
i already know flowa claimed indie. please tell me how my question implies confidence that flowa is town. u r deflecting from answering a simple why do u think shes a scum controlling the thread and not town controlling it

you have yet to talk about the reactions u obtained from her

How are you feeling about things, Prof? We don't have long to make a decision on today's lynch. I have you as a town lean, but I still sense a bit of fence sitting here.

I don't think a Tpein CFD is in play here.
I think it’s best to go on with the Pero lynch.

But before we lynch anyone we need to get a claim and save time to pivot.

I’ve seen some apprehension around getting claims by a few people but there is no reason to lynch someone without getting one. Alive and claimed is better than dead if that claim can make a difference, and I believe it can in some cases this game with a few characters.

The best move is probably to find a option 1 and option 2 and if option 1s claim warrants being spared then we can move to option 2.

Option 2 could then be asked to claim but we’re running low on time and this is the kind of thing that should have been established earlier. If Pero claims someone warranting being spared then a Zolo least damaging lynch isn’t the end of the world if there isn’t a better second option. Idk if we’d get Zolo to claim/cooperate that easily anyway.

i already know flowa claimed indie. please tell me how my question implies confidence that flowa is town. u r deflecting from answering a simple why do u think shes a scum controlling the thread and not town controlling it

Kekko dont get lynched
Imma dip out and sleep now pz

Aight. I'm dipping. Inb4 Flowa accuses me of vanishing like a fart in the wind.

We still got over 24 hours iirc as it's 48 hour loooooong phase no? We have time.

Use your actives wisely. This is super role madness. Shits about to happen.

I’ve seen some apprehension around getting claims by a few people but there is no reason to lynch someone without getting one. Alive and claimed is better than dead if that claim can make a difference, and I believe it can in some cases this game with a few characters
I also need at least small hints to win. So that‘s best.

There was no reaction from her. She would normally attack if she's town. Lololol

Emil

Certified Memelord
Do you have to look for certain characters or why do you try hard getting as much Claims as possible on D1?

Its a super role madness. You really think going for mass claim on day 1 is a good idea?

If Ekko is town he may find a way to spam his way Out of this, giving us a better lynch target.
not spamming. im playing this one casually and wont invest much in it

can u bulletpoint ur case for me to address?

Status
Not open for further replies.