Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oregairu

Hellooooo!

This is Iroha Isshiki, the Student Council President! I hope you're not missing school to play this game.

I'm going to test you with the 3rd Trivia Question. I need 6 participants.

Quote this post so I can manipulat-- err *ahem* I mean help you unlock your Ultimate Ability

I am in.

You probably made the same mistake as me, but I remembered earlier on it was made explict that there was no romantic attraction to 8man and she was into the other guy. But that sort of changed later, arguably, which is why my mind went there first.
Wikia stated it, too, basically, and I never watched the show, so welp.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Please Ratchet-sama, lower yourself to my mere mortal level. It is hard to graps the complexities of your superior mind.
Simple manners would be enough. "Please", "Thank you" etc.

Plan is -
>We know who wins the events
>We pool the characters we know are in the game and split them between active (defined as multiple abilities used per day), inactive (use an ability or two sparingly) and likely to be fake
>We seek to match characters with certain players, always seeking a claim before a lynch

Simple manners would be enough. "Please", "Thank you" etc.

Plan is -
>We know who wins the events
>We pool the characters we know are in the game and split them between active (defined as multiple abilities used per day), inactive (use an ability or two sparingly) and likely to be fake
>We seek to match characters with certain players, always seeking a claim before a lynch
Actually, this may work as it worked in DLA Game. mostly Though wasnt' that game won by hostile indie?

What I for sure agree with is that someone about to be lynched should claim because better for scum to waste actions offing them than for town to waste a lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.