Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy punches Lucci once

“Wow Luffy defeated Lucci!”

:suresure:
Reminder that this scenario could be 5-10 pages into the chapter. We don’t know how long the fight’s been going on but we can assume it continued immediately after Lucci “killed” Sentomaru.

What we don’t know is the Seraphim’s status and if they went after Luffy, expecially Seraphim Hancock.

Lucci definitely could be KOed this chapter, and he may not. I don’t want this fight to drag out too long though, because we need to focus on upcoming things soon such as treating Atlas, meeting up with Vegapunk, possible Kizaru fight, etc.

Jinbe and Marco are literally prime examples.
People shouldn't buy the blind hype of Lucci only because Luffy decided to use G5 specifically to clown him like crazy. The job would be done with a weaker gear as well. And honestly, a single Kong Gun would highly damage Lucci anyway, not to mention ACoC.
Comparing Lucci to Marco kind of shows how Impressive Lucci is compared to how he was previously seen due to WsW and Mr Go's performance.

Nobody would have thought that Lucci is Comparable to Marco before this

I do think Lucci is going down easily eventually, by "easily" I mean once Luffy uses CoC or when Kizaru shows up and turns him swiss Cheese for Sentomaru

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That rule doesn't apply to all top tiers though. Greenbull casually fodderized King and Queen

I think Luffy in G5 could do the same thing to most commander tier combatants
He created a gigantic forest which turned entire Udon Prison into vines.
And additionally they were cripples.
Marco is in the same ballpark as King/Queen and see how he performs.

G5 is made for Luffy to fuck around and to allow the author to sandbag him. Its abilities range from ~ base Luffy lvl to much, much greater than KKG.

Casual Luffy (imo) is still far above YC1's
The thing is Luffy is neither using his impressive Haki nor the impressive aspects of his df awakening and Lucci's already seeing stars.

I don't think it's a reach to say he's in the YC1 ballpark at the very least
This was a given.

The "Lucci can keep up with G2/3 Luffy with CoC" is bollocks.

They forgot about all of those entirely after GB vs King/Queen even where most was offscreened.
Rooftop Zoro would look like a Top Tier to the same group who are overrating Lucci now.
The mere fact that Greenbull turned entire Udon and its landscapes into forests should already tell people that he used a large amount of his power to defeat them.
Yes, he ultimately clowned them but only after they were all defeated. He'd show the same reaction to the Scabbards as well if they lost.

Drunk base form Kaido speed blitzed and one shot a YC1 level Luffy.

We’re on chapter number two of Lucci vs Luffy and people are still coping and trying to pretend that Luffy is manhandling him the same way when he’s blatantly not
The difference is that Kaido used his signature attack + ACoC to one shot Luffy. Luffy isn't using advanced levels of haki, that's the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.