Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tank (still being generous) attacks from G5 Luffy
Ulti tanked Big Mom's combo attack. And Ulti is weak as shit.

Which attack is stronger, Big Mom's combo attack or G5 punches?
clash with G5 Luffy (armament only but that's still very impressive)
Same shit, Ulti clashed with CoA Luffy as well and even won the clash.
speed blitzed and one shot Sentomaru who allegedly has some of the best defenses among the marines, etc
His claim was that he had the best defense, not the best reactions. He was not defending himself.
So I have no idea what this point supposed to prove.

Goat Luffy in action without even going all out.
G5 is able to low diff awakened Lucci like that without going all out with his haki game and higher end moves xD.
Seems like Lucci is about to lose his power? I see no smoke anymore around his body(only his tail), perhaps that punch even knocked him out?
this is a surprise...never though official jump fest themselves release spoiler panels...lol....I was shocked to see 1070 spoiler discussion as soon as I opened this site...

anyways thoroughly interested in what are seraphims doing in this chapter....and about we will have other group information or not...

I like how people think this one page means Aramaki is done.

People really never learn huh

oh wait :josad:
Aramaki wasn’t done though
????
Post automatically merged:

But his hair and tail have different pattern and form.
Normal lucci
You can see the smoke on the end of his tail in the shared page. It’s still his awakened form

To Lucci fans, don't be sad since he is not getting a one-side beating.

Look at the first panel you can see Luffy using that pipe to impulse himself and you also can see rocks from the building where Lucci is so it's pretty obvious that Lucci threw Luffy away with enough strength to make that pipe stretch like that(Of course Luffy is giving the pipe the gum properties but not the strength and speed to stretch like that).

Tho at the same time you can see Luffy completely fine so Lucci's attacks ain't doing shit to him.

Use your brain for 30 seconds bozo.

What story purpose is their to Lucci losing here?
There is some purpose actually atleast in Oda’s mind, which is to shift focus immediately on getting this arc wrapped up and going to the next island which is probably Elbaf.

I don’t see what merit Lucci would have to the story other than getting KOed though? Him winning would imply Luffy would probably lose, or perhaps their fight would get intervened? Teleportation maybe??

I actually had a dream a day ago that Imu showed up somewhere and Luffy was in the middle of fighting them but then got teleported to some unknown place because Imu had the power to do that. It was the end of the chapter apparently because I don’t remember anything else other than this description I came up with of Imu having black hair and being from the D. Clan.

...Real specific, I know. :gokulaugh:

Anyway, Oda could also pull the Talk no Jutsu on Lucci but that would just be bad writing because Lucci just isn’t that kind of guy to get changed by words so easily; He’s a ruthless killer who will aim to complete whatever mission he’s given.

Whatever happens, expect it to be interesting. :usoprice:

To Lucci fans, don't be sad since he is not getting a one-side beating.

Look at the first panel you can see Luffy using that pipe to impulse himself and you also can see rocks from the building where Lucci is so it's pretty obvious that Lucci threw Luffy away with enough strength to make that pipe stretch like that(Of course Luffy is giving the pipe the gum properties but not the strength and speed to stretch like that).

Tho at the same time you can see Luffy completely fine so Lucci's attacks ain't doing shit to him.
can you translate the text in the page if possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.