Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He created a gigantic forest which turned entire Udon Prison into vines.
And additionally they were cripples.
Marco is in the same ballpark as King/Queen and see how he performs.

G5 is made for Luffy to fuck around and to allow the author to sandbag him. Its abilities range from ~ base Luffy lvl to much, much greater than KKG.

The thing is Luffy is neither using his impressive Haki nor the impressive aspects of his df awakening and Lucci's already seeing stars.

This was a given.

The "Lucci can keep up with G2/3 Luffy with CoC" is bollocks.
I didn't say keep up with I said do decent against

I think it's mid diff which is impressive given how strong Luffy is currently

The Gorosei literally sent Lucci after Sabo after he survived two admirals.

But muh YC1 Lucci
Imagine if Sabo >> Lucci :choppawhat:

I actually don’t know how likely that is because Oda’s been a tease about Sabo since Dressrosa.

Lucci’s survived this long against Luffy though so he’s obviously gotten stronger, otherwise he would’ve gotten KOed by a Gear 5 attack on the same scale as Gomu Gomu no Jet Gatling and Gear 3.

That is the least of my concerns rn, motherfucker created sunglasses out of thin air.
Yeah glasses thing needs to be confirmed once we get full chapter...it could be that he has with him and he has taken out next panel...if there is no such references, then it is worth to be concerned because it opens a pandora box...on other hand, it is also reasonable that gorosei feared of this df if it creates things out of thin air because this shit is crazy...

Also for some reason Lucci has no awakening smokes here
maybe drawing inconsistency...

@SakazOuki ....I think Lucci is not "strong" enough to resist toon force afterall...
Goat Luffy in action without even going all out.
G5 is able to low diff awakened Lucci like that without going all out with his haki game and higher end moves xD.
Seems like Lucci is about to lose his power? I see no smoke anymore around his body(only his tail), perhaps that punch even knocked him out?

Status
Not open for further replies.