Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not talking about her being a lead character. Louise is, largely, inept at witchcraft, except obviously has the whole void thing that ends up putting her above her peers in talent, but I could see an angle for her to not be included. I'm not convinced she is town, though.
She might suck at it but she's still a witch, so I'll be cautious. But we can wait on her. Do you have a better pick for the lynch after Zolo, or are you fine with Pero next?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
She might suck at it but she's still a witch, so I'll be cautious. But we can wait on her. Do you have a better pick for the lynch after Zolo, or are you fine with Pero next?
Why would I be thinking about the next lynch? T-Pein said Zolo was a Witch. We can re-evaluate after that flip.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
What's wrong with thinking ahead? Zolo not flipping witch would put everyone's attention on Tpein sure, but nothing wrong with thinking about who could be the next wagon while we wait.
We'll have a Night Phase and a whole day phase to go through for the next lynch. First thing would be to see who was trying to dissuade a Zolo lynch if he flips scum.

#3 Vote Count DP1
Vote Count

Flower - Ekko > Prof > Ekko > Unvote > Pero > Zolo > Ekko > Zolo
Prof - Ekko > Pero
Ekko - Pero
Ratchet - Zolo
Nessos - Ekko
T-Pein - Pero
DoctorIndigo - Zolo > Ratchet
Lord Melkor - Ratchet > Pero > Zolo
Watson - Ekko
Pero - Ekko > Zolo
Dnineboby - Ekko
Charlie - Dnineboby > Zolo
Dest - Mitch > Pero > Zolo
Mitch - Zolo

Total

Zolo - 7
Pero - 2
Ratchet - 1

-
I'd prefer we make Pero a legitimate second wagon here in case of shenanigans. And if not Pero then someone else.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Vote Count

Flower - Ekko > Prof > Ekko > Unvote > Pero > Zolo > Ekko > Zolo
Prof - Ekko > Pero
Ekko - Pero
Ratchet - Zolo
Nessos - Ekko
T-Pein - Pero
DoctorIndigo - Zolo > Ratchet
Lord Melkor - Ratchet > Pero > Zolo
Watson - Ekko
Pero - Ekko > Zolo
Dnineboby - Ekko
Charlie - Dnineboby > Zolo
Dest - Mitch > Pero > Zolo
Mitch - Zolo

Total

Zolo - 7
Pero - 2
Ratchet - 1

-
I'd prefer we make Pero a legitimate second wagon here in case of shenanigans. And if not Pero then someone else.
What a Godsent post.

Threadmarking this

Status
Not open for further replies.