Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the deal with Pero currently? I think that slot is suss, but then Indigo said he probably knew Pero's character. But now I see Pero's name is still a possibility. If we have mech info on, Zolo, that's still the right choice, but I've felt a bit disconnected over the last ten or so pages because of trivia and all the ability and flavor talk. I'm zero percent helpful in any of that.

What's the deal with Pero currently? I think that slot is suss, but then Indigo said he probably knew Pero's character. But now I see Pero's name is still a possibility. If we have mech info on, Zolo, that's still the right choice, but I've felt a bit disconnected over the last ten or so pages because of trivia and all the ability and flavor talk. I'm zero percent helpful in any of that.
Inigo is just going off of trying to connect the dots of Pero’s protection claim with characters in WUs. And since Idk if anyone else is seeing it he might not even be putting the right 2 & 2 together there so it doesn’t hold much weight to me right now over Pero’s play which is more lackluster than usual.

He’s hanging out in the thread enough to catch events but he’s not giving two cents on anything. Town Pero usually at least throws some things out there or gets a little sus of people/chimes in.

Zolo mech isn’t 100% bc I don’t believe all witches to be scum, but based on Flower’s words, most witches are probably scum so chances are greater than not that if Zolo is a witch that he’s scum.

I

Indigo

You really have a hard on Pero

I can see it. Fine with Charles being a wagon here too.
You assume i defended Usopp due to TMI then?

Vote Lynch Pero.

6 votes first, 3 votes second is fine, No?
I mean, i can swap to Pero too if you all want it but ngl, I dislike how literally everyone either ignores or dismisses what I said about Dninesboby. Now that Usopp turned out to be Town, he doesn't look much better either. Is it best lead in the world? No, but it's something and from my perspective it looks like nobody even want to consider that.

Indigo knows Pero's role yet votes Zolo anyway though. Did he say he knows his role and he should be lynched?

I think charles continues to flounder with figuring out a way to contribute.
I mean, so far I've been right.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Do you have any reason not to lynch Zolo? Forget mech against him, given your stated disconnect, what better lynch would you propose?

You assume i defended Usopp due to TMI then?
Why not? It wouldn’t be the first time scum chose to stay away from a town wagon. I was going to say due to mutli ball it wouldn’t necessarily be TMI but I went back and checked and your not wanting to lynch Ekko came after the Blood Puppet action so.. it’s possible lol. Maybe it was.

Why not? It wouldn’t be the first time scum chose to stay away from a town wagon. I was going to say due to mutli ball it wouldn’t necessarily be TMI but I went back and checked and your not wanting to lynch Ekko came after the Blood Puppet action so.. it’s possible lol. Maybe it was.
you could also read bit more of what i said back then

Status
Not open for further replies.