Who will win the World Cup 2022 in Qatar?

• Argentina

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • France

Votes: 40 43.0%

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Not even close to good

Too "shy" on his yellows, especially towards the South Americans. Could have been a red in extra time.
You are overreacting. He was a good and fair referee. Didn't spam cards for bullshit dives.

Only a questionable decision like realistically its the first pen for Argentina. Later on he delivered.

For example 2nd pen for France, he didnt bother and just gave dude a card and called a pen cause it was too obvious with the arm.

GOATED match.

Not having possession is not a problem, it’s often a tactic and the French use it for counters with fast runners. The issue was they couldn’t manage a single accurate pass, which wasn’t an issue before
sure it is
but against sides like Argentina who have forwards that can punish you
what you don't want to do is relinquish control for most of the game and have them attack you endlessly

its perfect when you know the opposition can't really score
suicidal otherwise.

@Playa4321 thanks for hosting this. It was a lot of fun and we had some memorable moments. The entire month was great.
No,thank everyone here who witness this great world cup, it would be less funny if you guys wouldn´t be around here in the thread, also thanks goes to @Peroroncino who asked me to open up this thread. Overall probably speaking for myself, but the world cup and also the thread here, it was the best experince in my life when it come to the world cups...
Thank you guys!
:cheers:

You are overreacting. He was a good and fair referee. Didn't spam cards for bullshit dives.

Only a questionable decision like realistically its the first pen for Argentina. Later on he delivered.

For example 2nd pen for France, he didnt bother and just gave dude a card and called a pen cause it was too obvious with the arm.

GOATED match.
Not at all, he clearly pulled for one side.

It's on France for waking up late, in the end. Shouldn't have let him dictate their future.

don't be too sad... no one can take the 2018 victory away from you (which, unlike argentina today, you managed to win by playing well, without relying on ref bias and shithousery).

most of the men who played today already are world champions. the ones who aren't still have a decent chance at it - which is more than most other players from other national teams can say about themselves

No,thank everyone here who witness this great world cup, it would be less funny if you guys wouldn´t be around here in the thread, also thanks goes to @Peroroncino who asked me to open up this thread. Overall probably speaking for myself, but the world cup and also the thread here, it was the best experince in my life when it come to the world cups...
Thank you guys!
:hurry::catcry::catcry::catcry:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Thank you guys!
never thought this thread would have more than a 1000 pages since football isnt that popular outside europe and south america