Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to know Luffy don't care about the child that gave him food and sentomaru
Isn’t that why he’s fighting Lucci and not running with Chopper and them?

I do find it irritating that he’s playing around so much after seeing Atlas’ body on the ground, but I can’t say much until after the battle’s over with and we see her again.
Post automatically merged:

It could still end up being true though. Luffy could win, Lucci (somehow) or the fight will get interrupted and nobody wins.
It ain't about Luffy winning stop acting like one page that tells the whole chapter then the opposite happened lol
When I’m in a reading competition and my opponent is you :noo:

Read more carefully next time. I‘m not saying Luffy‘s 100% going to win, okay? Just that it’s likely if nothing happens.

Isn’t that why he’s fighting Lucci and not running with Chopper and them?

I do find it irritating that he’s playing around so much after seeing Atlas’ body on the ground, but I can’t say much until after the battle’s over with and we see her again.
But he not "serious" so why would he fight Lucci for that? He just having fun with his former enemy and just want a sparring match

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Nice to know Luffy don't care about the child that gave him food and sentomaru
Lucci haters coping hard :milaugh:

Not saying that he’s ”serious” either, just that he probably cares.

It doesn’t make much sense to care so much and not be serious though. I can’t tell what Oda’s thinking besides what we‘ve already seen. He’s just being goofy.
He is serious you just coping
You can't even recognise sarcasm from all the copium

Imo these G5 named attacks > boundman
G5 essentially has the functionality of all the other gears in one but it does not make every gear 5 attack stronger than attacks in other gears automatically.
its quite clear these attacks are not as strong as say a King Kong gun
come off it

a nameless G5 punch was able to knock kaido back while G4 snakeman wasn't.

I just don't get why it is so hard for people to believe that Luffy literally punching through someone's body like this could be stronger than G4.
base punch

no gears
just adv coc

Status
Not open for further replies.