Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still haven't looked at spoilers so wouldn't know if it's warranted, but why is this thread dead?

We used to get hundred of pages in the first day.
Oda revealed a page of the next chapter at Jump Festa 2023. This also happened for Chainsaw Man as well.

It’s a pretty cool page. Luffy looks cool with his hair formed goggles! :catrude:

He also wrote a message that was shown as well, hinting at what will happen in 2023! I hope no one dies!! :luchosop:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
No use. Not until he gets his tesla. :pepecry:
Wait did MZ leave or something? Cause if he said he won't post again until he gets a tesla we might as well delete his account cause that boy ain't never leaving his momas house:josad:
Oda revealed a page of the next chapter at Jump Festa 2023. This also happened for Chainsaw Man as well.

It’s a pretty cool page. Luffy looks cool with his hair formed goggles! :catrude:

He also wrote a message that was shown as well, hinting at what will happen in 2023! I hope no one dies!!:luchosop:

Yeah I saw the message. I'll wait till TCB drops the chapter.

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰
You don't have to tell me bro I literally have a "WG for dummies" post on this topic lol

And yeah, the "His swordskill is even greater than Shanks" Chapter probably broke this forum lmao too bad I was offline

Someone call MonsterZoro the thread needs some juice :peperain:
WG fell off hard ever since wano ended.

I still remember the reaction to 1057.
Everybody lost, even the luffybros
:josad:

He also wrote a message that was shown as well, hinting at what will happen in 2023! I hope no one dies!!:luchosop:

@Paperchampion23 didn't catch the free for all battle royal
so its another war

Wait did MZ leave or something? Cause if he said he won't post again until he gets a tesla we might as well delete his account cause that boy ain't never leaving his momas house:josad:

Yeah I saw the message. I'll wait till TCB drops the chapter.
He posted earlier today. He’s still fairly active. :zosmug:

My post on summaries do not got deleted for once

:finally::finally::finally::finally:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Spoilers when they're too close yet too far

How we opening the thread on one Jump Festa panel leak :josad:
Post automatically merged:

we will reach even more once we get spoilers and there is extra ink to fight for how that extra ink means X is more powerful than Y or Z >> S or Y >> A or A>>Y.....:kayneshrug:
Oh yes good ol' WorstGen "which japanese drawing is stronger?" debates.

Just what I need to get in the holiday season mood :finally:

Oh yes good ol' WorstGen "which japanese drawing is stronger?" debates.

Just what I need to get in the holiday season mood :finally:
we go beyond just drawing...we count how many sweat marks on his face or how character is scared based on the "odd" drawings or additional drawing on manga panels representing width, length, height, and e = mc^2 to calculate the power behind the attack....never underestimate the microscaling of worst gen "theory of powerlevels"....:cheers:

Does Jmena still leak way too early prompting Lance to bitch about it?
we have numerous spoiler providers...lol....now a days it is hard to have a spoiler thread without drama...earlier chapter spoilers are even more dramatic as most of the spoiler content is heavily wrong and misleading...and this is from a official spoiler providers....which led to drama

Where is Kid?
I was hoping for Toei to atleast care about him more than Oda
:josad:
he was there
was cocky as hell , per usual
then killer stabbed him through Hawkins but he shrugged it off

highlight of the ep was def sanji putting in work against queen , had to fight king off too
he handled queen fairly nicely but king looked tougher and knocked sanji off

I would say end of the ep king and sanji looked the best .

Hey, remember when Oda hinted there would be a lurking legend at Wano who will be the greatest enemy strawhats will ever face, it's been a year aince then..., I wonder who that is...
its been revealed
years back
its rocks
the connection to whitebeard etc

kaido and big mom coming back together was reminiscent of the rocks crew of old.

Status
Not open for further replies.