Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
we go beyond just drawing...we count how many sweat marks on his face or how character is scared based on the "odd" drawings or additional drawing on manga panels representing width, length, height, and e = mc^2 to calculate the power behind the attack....never underestimate the microscaling of worst gen "theory of powerlevels"....:cheers:
I guess we found the topic for your post-doc research my brotha :cheers:
we have numerous spoiler providers...lol....now a days it is hard to have a spoiler thread without drama...earlier chapter spoilers are even more dramatic as most of the spoiler content is heavily wrong and misleading...and this is from a official spoiler providers....which led to drama
lol I guess fiends v providers might make a comeback after all :pepedoffy:

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Ok so saw the page. I love Luffy's carefree shenanigans. And the reality warp goggles look sick :shocking:

Great decision by Oda not to have Lucci get packed. Power creep is inevitable in long running series, but at least this somewhat protects the integrity of villain power ups.

@Paperchampion23 didn't catch the free for all battle royal
so its another war
Ya, i think a lot of us assumed thered be just this one big final war with 2 factions pitted against each other. Here it seems like itll be 1 giant free for all until the last few groups remain standing by the end of the journey at least.

Im still sure there will be a major war at the end, but its good if he starts knocking out major players where he can.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
Ya, i think a lot of us assumed thered be just this one big final war with 2 factions pitted against each other. Here it seems like itll be 1 giant free for all until the last few groups remain standing by the end of the journey at least.

Im still sure there will be a major war at the end, but its good if he starts knocking out major players where he can.
I don't see it being the final war this soon

Maybe the race for pk ?
If Shanks folds kidd and gets his rps like bb will off law and we have a free for all between the 3 crews maybe

Seven7

πŸ†ƒπŸ…·πŸ…ΈπŸ†‚ πŸ…ΈπŸ†‚ πŸ…ΌπŸ†ˆ πŸ…΄πŸ†πŸ…°
β€Ž
That guy is one of the most annoying youtubers.

"NEW POWER!!!!!@!@@@@"
"SECRET DEVIL POWERS ,@>,"*?"
"THIS IS HOW IT'LL END$$$"

He doesn't even write most of his theories too,
Either steals others or says the most obvious shit 50 times over...
:whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.