[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Well i don't blame you to believe so considering my initial aggressive strategy on him was indeed week. A bit of luck played in my favor to lure TAC out there due to him being my first target but through arguments i was having with him, it became clear to me he was scum, as explained here: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/round-08-tokyo-ghoul.4223/page-16#post-367768
What you think about activities that happened just before day ended and voting pattern?

Only few casted votes on ces, Some Votes were scattered and some didn't cast vote. This clearly means that if not all then most scum took the back seat like tac

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
Well, @Bogard, you definitely look better by comparison today than you did yesterday...

I’d like to ask Don Da a question, though:

Can you explain why you said this? There’s a big difference between defending yourself and straight up putting a hit on someone.
For me if someone starts a lynch on someone and that someone flips town then that mf becomes sus to me.

I defended tac is enough basis for me to be scum ?
or I highlighted two specific quotes that not just I but beta, cinera picked on and bogard had to clarify what he meant in another post that he meant the 48hr section . once that clarification was made , I had no further questions.

many people felt his reasons were forced. Not sure why am being highlighted as the only person to come to his defense .

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
For me if someone starts a lynch on someone and that someone flips town then that mf becomes sus to me.
Sounded more like a personal vendetta to me, but I understand your reasoning. Celestia ending up as a townie was a loss for us, but I guess that doesn’t automatically make you a suspect. Just like Kiwi said, though, that shit about inactive players struck a nerve, hence my suspicion of you. I’m willing to back off for now...

well who voted on celestia isnt a good basis to judge scum.
I should know first hand
i wasnt scum when I voted tac last round . it pins a target on the voter if the person would flip town. No smart scum would want that big target on themselves. I was personally asleep and woke up to the info day phase had ended before I could cast a vote and honestly speaking
it would have been on celestia as well.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I wonder why they went for Dragomir instead of me though, but i guess it was just not to appear to obvious?
Maybe because he had right reads, or DonDaSlayer should be framed...dunno
mhh lets start with something simple, since Bogard vs TAC was a big thing last DP, it seems that the TAC flip makes Bogard town. I think Playa is town too the way he approached me yesterday. anyway I will try to read some pages from last DP inbetween.
are there certain pages where TAC was heavily involved with other players?

Also at this point I ask myself who killed TAC, if it was the vig then good job, risky blind firing N1, but a hit in the golden!
Also if the SK shot him, good job!

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I defended tac is enough basis for me to be scum ?
or I highlighted two specific quotes that not just I but beta, cinera picked on and bogard had to clarify what he meant in another post that he meant the 48hr section . once that clarification was made , I had no further questions.

many people felt his reasons were forced. Not sure why am being highlighted as the only person to come to his defense .
I would like you to answer some questions and keep note on highlighted part

this is role madness , drawing attention to yourself makes a target for investigative role .
more curious as to why queen ,cinera are leaning scum.
dragomir and reborn's exchange is another one to look out for.
You were highly inactive on 48 hours day phase compared to your last game when you were vig.

Why?

Was that to keep yourself away from being highlighted from investigation? Why you have made very few posts and most of them are just BS and not at all contributive to scum hunting? It's like your were telling everyone what's happening but no active scum hunting.why you remained so low key that too for 48 hours

You should absolutely vote on every day if there's a sufficient suspicion that has been built on a player. has there been one in this game?
Not as of yet.
Primary sus rn is serapheonix combined with a low activity and the back and forth with neutral and a sudden lynch .
You said that if there is sufficient sus then one should vote.

You were curious about queen, cinera, drago vs me and later you made sera your primary sus..and look below... you also had sus on ces.

But why you didn't cast vote on your primary sus or any of the sus if you believe in casting vote when you have sus?
celestia is willing placing a vote on a player who hasnt done much
yet has a bad read on another one?
How does that make any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.