Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naaah.. Queen was only spoken with that tone by Toppi Roppo because he insulted the Toppi Roppo calling them jerks or whatever.. however.. I believe Oda really did bring up the topic of taking the commander seat because he wants to replace someone at one point.... King is in the impossibility I believe to be the one.... and between Queen and Jack... I would choose Jack to be demoted 9 times out of 10... considering that I feel Oda takes shots at Jack every opportunity he gets... Just my opinion.. let alone king and Queen feel like Duo who trash talk each other like (Daz Bone and Mr.2 / Jyabura and Kaku) and so on.. and currently they are the top two lead performers...
So yeah.. I think Oda will demote someone and promote someone else... HOWEVER, I think he used Queen as just a distraction... same way he used Shinubu as distraction from real traitor... he used Queen as distraction cause I believe he will demote Jack instead
Makes a lot of sense, since Nekomamushi and Inuarashi should fight Jack, but Jinbe is Luffy's third camander and he should fight Kaido's third camander but in that case Neko and Inu can't fight him. If Jack is demoted then Neko and Inu can fight him while Jinbe can fight against Kaido's third camander, also Jinbe is quite strong fight against Jack would be too easy for Jinbe.

Yeah... I agree it makes more sense if it was (Zoro vs King/ Queen vs Jinbe/ Sanji vs Who's who), but considering the similarities between Jinbe and Sasaki.. I had to make it as an option..

Also regarding Pageone... I also feel Sanji will encounter him again.. However.. I do not believe that he's the MAIN ARC OPPONENT for Sanji... I do not believe Oda would book an early fight between the two... and have Sanji have more control in the pace of that fight... and then tries to convince me that when they fight next time.. it will be intense fight LMAO
Like, makes no sense... so I believe either Sanji will finish him off faster... which WOULD BE A SHAME... cause I like Pageone.. and I think he's strong... but not a main arc fight for Sanji in this particular war.. So I would prefer if Oda intentionally made Sanji test the Raid Suit on Pageone... control the pace.. HOWEVER, he build Pageone as strong enough to tank the onslought of that test and survive it... in order to book his match against a WEAKER SH crew member.. someone like Chopper or Franky... to shine against Pageone by going Extreme High Diff fight against him... That would be much better than Sanji getting rid of Pageone in an easy fashion next time they meet.. cause it's a waste to get rid of Toppi Roppo member by not making anyone shine... NOR it is good writing to make Pageone get back as main arc enemy when during the beginning of the arc... the time that is supposed to make enemy look way stronger.. and our crew look as underdog.. we have Sanji control the pace of that fight... why would anyone be interested in their round 2 as the main fight?

I just believe he will... and if he was actually that much hype... Oda would have made sure to preserve him for later... but he's been getting many bad feats.. and even treated badly by King and Queen... that his level of respect fell down a LOOOOT...

Naaah.. Queen was only spoken with that tone by Toppi Roppo because he insulted the Toppi Roppo calling them jerks or whatever.. however.. I believe Oda really did bring up the topic of taking the commander seat because he wants to replace someone at one point.... King is in the impossibility I believe to be the one.... and between Queen and Jack... I would choose Jack to be demoted 9 times out of 10... considering that I feel Oda takes shots at Jack every opportunity he gets... Just my opinion.. let alone king and Queen feel like Duo who trash talk each other like (Daz Bone and Mr.2 / Jyabura and Kaku) and so on.. and currently they are the top two lead performers...
So yeah.. I think Oda will demote someone and promote someone else... HOWEVER, I think he used Queen as just a distraction... same way he used Shinubu as distraction from real traitor... he used Queen as distraction cause I believe he will demote Jack instead

Either:
Sanji vs Queen
Jinbe vs Sasaki
or
Jinbe vs Queen
Sanji vs Who's who

In both cases, it will be hype

And why would Avalo Pizzaro ends up with a Mammoth DF? is there any kind of symbolism? or do you honestly think Mammoth is SO Hax? because I don't think it's too hax... while BB only targets the hax DF from what I saw thus far...
I dont think page one went all out he got moves in his pocket but sanji just to fast for him unless po got hidden speed lol

Yeah... I agree it makes more sense if it was (Zoro vs King/ Queen vs Jinbe/ Sanji vs Who's who), but considering the similarities between Jinbe and Sasaki.. I had to make it as an option..

Also regarding Pageone... I also feel Sanji will encounter him again.. However.. I do not believe that he's the MAIN ARC OPPONENT for Sanji... I do not believe Oda would book an early fight between the two... and have Sanji have more control in the pace of that fight... and then tries to convince me that when they fight next time.. it will be intense fight LMAO
Like, makes no sense... so I believe either Sanji will finish him off faster... which WOULD BE A SHAME... cause I like Pageone.. and I think he's strong... but not a main arc fight for Sanji in this particular war.. So I would prefer if Oda intentionally made Sanji test the Raid Suit on Pageone... control the pace.. HOWEVER, he build Pageone as strong enough to tank the onslought of that test and survive it... in order to book his match against a WEAKER SH crew member.. someone like Chopper or Franky... to shine against Pageone by going Extreme High Diff fight against him... That would be much better than Sanji getting rid of Pageone in an easy fashion next time they meet.. cause it's a waste to get rid of Toppi Roppo member by not making anyone shine... NOR it is good writing to make Pageone get back as main arc enemy when during the beginning of the arc... the time that is supposed to make enemy look way stronger.. and our crew look as underdog.. we have Sanji control the pace of that fight... why would anyone be interested in their round 2 as the main fight?

I just believe he will... and if he was actually that much hype... Oda would have made sure to preserve him for later... but he's been getting many bad feats.. and even treated badly by King and Queen... that his level of respect fell down a LOOOOT...

Either:
Sanji vs Queen
Jinbe vs Sasaki
or
Jinbe vs Queen
Sanji vs Who's who

In both cases, it will be hype

And why would Avalo Pizzaro ends up with a Mammoth DF? is there any kind of symbolism? or do you honestly think Mammoth is SO Hax? because I don't think it's too hax... while BB only targets the hax DF from what I saw thus far...
I meant Vasco Shot not Avalo.

Hawkins didn't join the Tobi Roppo because he doesn't have a zoan fruit. Also, he is new.

Hawkins nailed Zoro though. Zoro was destroyed by Hawkins.
So being hit with a few nails that cause minimal injury that didn't stop or slow down Zoro and all equals to being destroyed. Zoro being hit with those nails was no different than Sanji being hit by Drake's tail. Yes, they both were hit but and unless a small insignificant injury.

Yet, Hawkins losing two dolls to Zoro and having his scarecrow beating that was power up by a card that he believed was strong enough to take on both Zoro and Luffy somehow equals to not being destroyed in your mind.
:seriously:

So being hit with a few nails that cause minimal injury that didn't stop or slow down Zoro and all equals to being destroyed. Zoro being hit with those nails was no different than Sanji being hit by Drake's tail. Yes, they both were hit but and unless a small insignificant injury.

Yet, Hawkins losing two dolls to Zoro and having his scarecrow beating that was power up by a card that he believed was strong enough to take on both Zoro and Luffy somehow equals to not being destroyed in your mind.
:seriously:
Again, that is just how Hawkins fights. Him losing lives is not a big deal at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.