Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that Pageone did not use all of his moveset.... But not only the speculation about his moveset is JUST SPECUALTION at this point.. but we all know Sanji never even tried incorporating his moveset into the suit... NOT ONE NAMED FAMOUS ATTACK with the suit... Not even Diable Jambe... and still Pageone was having hard time to avoid Sanji's attacks since he's invisible... what I'm saying is this is not the way to Book a "main arc fight"...

If our main characters will have a main arc fight... and character X will fight character Z for TWO rounds... First-round at beginning of arc... second round at end of arc.... It's a well known formula to build tension for that fight by making OUR MAIN CHARACTERS be on the LOSING END during the first round... in order to hype it up enough for 2nd round to be so intense and enjoyable and impactful when our character win...

Like, I would agree on Sanji vs Page1 as main arc fight, if Page1 overwhelmed Sanji during that round... do you get my point?

Unless you guys just wanna have Sanji vs Pageone because you never wanna see Sanji in important fight.. which is totally a different matter... it's like:
I don't wanna see this guy have an enjoybale fight... let us have Boring chapters one after another.. and expected matches one after another... what a great show we are reading!

C'mon.... LOL
I get your point and i dont care who sanji fight he can knock page one daifuku and queen all together :steef:

I get your point and i dont care who sanji fight he can knock page one daifuku and queen all together :steef:
That will be too much and a waste

Since both Pageone and Daifuku have previous beef with Sanji... and since this is a WAR... everyone can run into everyone....
I would rather have Pageone and Daifuku face DIFFERENT characters from our side.. and basically both Pageone and Daifuku are properly hyped character in a way that they were NOT Pushover weakling against Sanji... Rather they were really good...

So, I prefer to use this fact... in order to make someone else shine against them... I do not only care for Sanji... I care for our whole crew.. our whole alliance.. I want a GREAT WAR.. not a war that is focused on making only Luffy shine...

Like do you know what is probably the WORST THING Oda can make???

Luffy vs King (warm up before Kaido)
Kidd vs Queen (warm up before Kaido)

I swear, this is my most feared outcome... where Oda wants to demonstrate that Luffy and Kidd on similar level... by making Luffy and Kidd face the Duo Top commanders of Kaido... basically leaving Zoro and Sanji against opponents whom the outcome is SOOO EXPECTED LMAO

But yeah.. getting back to Page1 + Daifuku

Would be awesome if Oda used their clashes against Sanji to build them to face "Franky and Chopper"

Franky vs Daifuku (Same shoulders LOL)
Chopper vs Pageone (Both Zoan)
And basically Daifuku and Pageone are in similar ranks in Beast pirates and BMPs...

Law the first one to get a fight :cheers:
I think Law will not appear for quite sometime LOL

I feel that Kinemon/Denjiro groups will reach the level where Kaido resides in... but Law's group will be SOO LATE... and then suddenly the alliance hear news that Law's group got annihilated by the enemy (ALL OF Law/Asura Douji/Inuarashi/Kiku/Raizo...etc)

However that news is obviously FALSE.... basically they survived somehow... and will re-appear in a very critical time... when despair is about to be loaming over the alliance...

But I could be wrong LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.