Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
S-Snake glares at Luffy after Lucci tells her to attack him: "I'm not going to attack you, but it's just because I don't feel like fighting! It's not like I like you, or anything, Mugiwara... L-L-Luffy..."

S-Snake blushes and glances away while Lucci stares on in confused disgust.

Stussy: "Oh, my! What a deviant! Mugiwara Luffy has seduced S-Snake, somehow!"

Kaku: "Be quiet! That's impossible! You're being ridiculous, ya know that!? Your theories about Mugiwara being a criminal mastermind, who secretly uses different pirate groups to attack the World Government and Yonkou Crews, is absolutely insane, Stussy! Look at him! He's a giggling maniac!"

S-Snake shoots a laser at Kaku. "HOW DARE YOU SPEAK ABOUT MY LUFFY LIKE THAT?!? WHY, HE'S LIKE A FATHER TO ME! I-I mean... he's a dirty, powerful, disgusting, unbelievable pirate, but... ahhhh..."

S-Hawk bonks S-Snake on the head, leading to a fight between the two.
:robinsweat:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Damn, I didn't realize reading the forums today would be a try not to laugh challenge. I was holding it in through this whole Zoro vs. Kizaru debacle, and almost made it... and then this madman Celestial D. Dragon put together this bomb shell script, and I... couldn't take it anymore. Like, my brain fully engaged and reconstructed the hypothetical scene in proper high quality Animation format with full voice acting. In my mind's eye I saw the hardcore Zoro fans resorting to self-harm as a form of coping. And therefore it so happened that this one didn't just get me laughing, it got tears rolling down my eyes even. Well played, sir.
Keep gurgling on his balls

Status
Not open for further replies.