Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not like Moubu or Kanmei who fight with brute power by nature, they are relatively worse matchups for Zenou because all of them are brute strength-esque fighters. Unless Kanmei gets lucky like he did against Oukotsu he is not begging Zenou. High diff at best my man.
I would love if Zenou was actually that strong in 1v1 combat lol
If he can give Moubu a high diff then Zenou worst case scenario high diffs Bananji

But Kanmei and Moubu also have GG factor, not as heavy as Renpa or Ouki who made China their playground (and actually cared for their subordinates lol) but their pride is still something. Moubu and Kanmei are definitely highly skilled too. Even if their bonks have a lower skill ceiling, that doesn't mean they don't use is skillfully. Kanmei himself has a backup sword, and Moubu showed interest in Ouki's glaive. Zenou on the other hand goes bashing brains with his bonk as simple as that lol

Like Zenou as a complete brute is at best 1 or 2 shot material for a martial god like Houken

Here's an example of why I find Zoro fans annoying:pepeke:
Sorry bit Kerkovian is not a zoro fan...he is Luffy stan and yonko >>> admirals faction....so...sometimes even without being a fan you can use a character to downplay others...for example how both yonko and aDMIRALS stans wank/mocked Luffy for his display against Lucci in the last chapter..all to downplay admirals/yonkos....

Status
Not open for further replies.