Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry bit Kerkovian is not a zoro fan...he is Luffy stan and yonko >>> admirals faction....so...sometimes even without being a fan you can use a character to downplay others...for example how both yonko and aDMIRALS stans wank/mocked Luffy for his display against Lucci in the last chapter..all to downplay admirals/yonkos....
Fair enough:specialmeh:

Damn, I didn't realize reading the forums today would be a try not to laugh challenge. I was holding it in through this whole Zoro vs. Kizaru debacle, and almost made it... and then this madman Celestial D. Dragon put together this bomb shell script, and I... couldn't take it anymore. Like, my brain fully engaged and reconstructed the hypothetical scene in proper high quality Animation format with full voice acting. In my mind's eye I saw the hardcore Zoro fans resorting to self-harm as a form of coping. And therefore it so happened that this one didn't just get me laughing, it got tears rolling down my eyes even. Well played, sir.

Kizaru vs Zoro.

Zoro gets disarmed.

Kizaru's picks up Enma and turns it black. Throws it at Zoros feet, and tells him not to appear before him, until he can manged to do the same with his own Swords. Kizaru skips away.

Status
Not open for further replies.