Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always knew there was more to logias. They’re called the strongest abilities even given mythical zoans.

Awakening probably makes them like continent level or some snot.
Luffy has got the most versatile and ridiculous in the series. His Barjrung gun is a continental attack.

We know his as Oda in road to laightale said it's vitatiom form the attack could be felt 1000 miles away.

Keep in mind that it was a non direct attack that could be felt 1000 miles away.

Also Luffy can grab elements and break them off with his abre hands using awakening.

Luffy can also keep growing in size and use giant mode gattling rianing doen on earth.

Luffy is Asura's wrath.

Last edited:
I’m thinking Vegapunk may have tried to create an actual Garuda. So the tori tori no mi model Garuda -

The fire powered bird known for holding the sun god.
Oy.

"He is a powerful creature in the epics, whose wing flapping can stop the spinning of heaven, earth and hell. "

^Wiki on Garuda. ..Didn't that old SBS talk about what'd happen if the spinning of the sun, moon, and earth and if the earth stopped spinning?

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
So why are Shanks and Roger Pirates not consuming DFs?
The veteran Haki master Roger Pirates got stalled out completely by Whitebeard’s crew of rookies and teenage Devil Fruit users, so you tell me. Some people are actually dumb enough to believe Haki is enough when the teenage Whitebeard Pirates already matched the Haki crew lol.

As for Shanks, man was literally one brain cell away from eating the Nika fruit so not even sure what you’re referring to lol. Shanks almost had the chance to become a real top tier but let a 6 year old eat his only shot at becoming Pirate King lol.

Yeah, Haki trascends it all as a single power. It offers too much stuff. If you have someone with a top fruit (and no haki) against someone with no fruit but maxed out haki, the latter wins.

Roger, who surely had the max possible haki in everything, can't beat Whitebeard, who had fantastic haki but a broken fruit too.

It's not possible to get at the very top with only a DF and no haki. It's possible to get at the very top both with no DF or with haki+DF.
Roger and en were pretty equal though and WB had insane haki too

I

Indigo

Yes, just ignore a literal army of characters behind Shanks and surrounding Aramaki,
Meanwhile Yonkocucks are afraid of old pensioners
LMAO, you guys are gonna be crying so much in the next few years, can't wait

I will remember to clown the Admirals as we go

just like i clowned Big Mom and Kaido too

They’re stated to be the strongest fruits on at least 5 occasions, with one statement about mythical being more rare.

Yes of course. But you wouldnt then say that literally eating air (since like you said, people without devil fruits will be a them) > eating a logia.
But those statements are about the 3 types of DFs, not the subtypes. The value of the average Zoan would be brought down by ancient and normal Zoans

Oy.

"He is a powerful creature in the epics, whose wing flapping can stop the spinning of heaven, earth and hell. "

^Wiki on Garuda. ..Didn't that old SBS talk about what'd happen if the spinning of the sun, moon, and earth and if the earth stopped spinning?
Oda said something about the power of spirals I think?

Status
Not open for further replies.