Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
well- I kinda doubt that they are towns due to that. As Ratchet said: one of those characters started as a villain. There must be something that makes her to be seen as good or that changed her role
No, Ruby is fundamentally a protagonist and a pretty major one at that. She just started as a villain, which to me casts into doubt the idea that we have a scum group just of witches, with nothing else tying them together.

I

Indigo

i got someone's character

but it's a human and based on a google search it's a good main character of it's story, so i think it's most likely another town friend

so obviously i can't out them

but i will defend them if someone tries to push for a lynch

Ratchet

i got someone's character

but it's a human and based on a google search it's a good main character of it's story, so i think it's most likely another town friend

so obviously i can't out them

but i will defend them if someone tries to push for a lynch
Can you list the chraracter please? I may know more about the character than what the wiki provides, depending on the series.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I' not even convinced the scum group can just be "Witches" at this stage. Ruby is a pretty typical Witch, in fact, to go along with the whole species ability thing, Ruby is distinctly marked as a traditional Witch, so we can probably scrap that theory. There must be something that ties the others together.
Maybe it's something tied into the flavor of the waifu fellas
Like with your example ol' Ruby was a villian but turned good
Back in the Date Alive game when I was Origami it was a similar situation
So I can potentially see it with witches that don't have a redemption and stay true blue villians
Could be the same situation for Tohru since as far as I know she is a kind dragon but there are villian dragons in that show right?

Apocalypse

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Apocalypse

Tohru has activated her Ultimate Ability Apocalypse to Omega kill Shalltear Bloodfallen/ @Peroroncino

Fear Kubrick has activated Centuries of torture to hide behind ???

Ai Enma has chosen her client

You are Shalltear Bloodfallen

[Passive - Einherjar] - Shalltear's trump card. A construct-type avatar almost visually identical to Shalltear. You will survive the first kill or superkill on you.

[Passive - Blood collection] - Shalltear collects blood from the fallen. For each death in the game, a counter will be placed on [Blood Frenzy]

[Active - Huh? Did you get tired?] - Shalltear yawns while she blocks incoming attacks, as those attacks are too weak for her. Block the first 2 harmful actions on you this cycle, except kills (2-shot)

[Active - Perfect Unknowable] - A 9th tier spell which is capable of eliminating the user's traces of scent, body warmth, vibrations, prints, and various other stimulus that could trigger the enemy’s detection. Activate this ability to become immune to reactive abilities this cycle (2-shot)

[Active - Vermillion Nova] - A 9th tier spell. It attacks the target with a pillar of flame. Burn one of the player's abilities this cycle (3-shot)

[Active - Regenerate] - A spell that provides slow healing over time. Heal any status effects that you might have (1-shot)

[Active - Spuit Lance] - A Divine class item that was given to her by her creator, Peroroncino. Each strike allows Shalltear to recover a portion of her life-force proportionate to the damage inflicted on the enemy. Deals striking damage, which has increased effects against undead. Activate this ability for your next ability to pierce through immunities (1-shot)

[Active - Great Tomb of Nazarick] - Shalltear Bloodfallen is part of the Great Tomb of Nazarick, and one of the strongest Floor Guardians of the Tomb. Each cycle you may make a player enter and go down the floors of Nazarick and on each floor they'll be engaged by the Floor Guardians. Players that are already in the Tomb can go down one floor, for a total of one entrance and two descents or 3 descents per cycle. According to the Floor they're in, the following effects will occur:

- [1st-3rd Floor - Shalltear's Bloodfallen Floor] - Players on this floor will be inflicted with the Bleed Status.

- [4th Floor - Gagantua's Floor] - Players on this floor will have their kill abilities disabled for the cycle (2-shot)

- [5th Floor - Cocytus' Floor] - Players on this floor will be roleblocked for the cycle.

- [6th Floor - Aura Bella Fiora and Mare Bello Fiore's Floor] - Each time a player reaches this Floor, you can cast a protection on another player.

- [7th Floor - Demiurge's Floor] - Players on this Floor will have their first activated ability for the cycle hijacked. You'll know the effects of the ability and redirect it to any player of your choice. You will not know the original target of the ability.

[10th Floor - Albedo's Floor] - Superkill the player (1-shot)

- [Floor Swap] - Whenever one of the players on the floors die, be it by a kill or lynch, you can take a player that's already in the tomb directly to the floor of the dead player.

- [Floor Teleportation] - You can swap the position of two players that are already on the Tomb (1-shot)

[Active - True Vampire] - Your element is Darkness, as such you have the following one-shots:

- Inflict a player with the "Curse" status
- Inflict a player with the "Bleed" status
- Inflict a player with the "Confusion" status
- Inflict a player with the "Phobia" status

[Ultimate ability - Blood Frenzy] -Shalltear consumes all the blood she has gathered from the players that have died. Shalltear will partially lose her mind because of her ability and as such, one of these abilities will be randomized to a random target. According to the number of players that have died, Shalltear can cumulatevily use the following abilities:

- Roleblock a player
- Redirect a player
- Inflict the bleed status
- Inflict the curse status
- Rolechrush a player
- Randomly and permanently destroy an ability from a player.
- Bushdrive 2 players.
- Kill a player.
- Superkill a player.

[Vampire Race Unique Skill] - For every 4 players that die a bloody death, one of your one-shots will be refilled at random.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
Alright. I received some wrong info and it turns out only some Witches are scum.

I guessed two flavours correctly now. So I have less work.
why does this post give me the heebie jeebies?
guessing flavour does mean nothing if you can't find scum and right now town is falling left and right

I also remember someone said Zolo could be either town or indie, that post looked hella scummy and needs questioning
idk if I can backtrack but that's it for now, I will catch up

also the witches being able to cast an Omegakill together means that the witches are a team, so most of them if not all of them are town, as it helps town to get another kill, because kills seems to be ratioed and shared around town, which is the proper way to do in SRM

Ratchet

Maybe it's something tied into the flavor of the waifu fellas
Like with your example ol' Ruby was a villian but turned good
Back in the Date Alive game when I was Origami it was a similar situation
So I can potentially see it with witches that don't have a redemption and stay true blue villians
Could be the same situation for Tohru since as far as I know she is a kind dragon but there are villian dragons in that show right?
I don't think the scum in this game is split into villains/good guys. Just that, if any character would make sense as scum, Ruby would fit, so the fact that she was town makes it hard to believe Witches are Scum by default.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Apocalypse

Tohru has activated her Ultimate Ability Apocalypse to Omega kill Shalltear Bloodfallen/ @Peroroncino

Fear Kubrick has activated Centuries of torture to hide behind ???

Ai Enma has chosen her client

:crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.