Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

@Ratchet @Flower

Listen, i'm not trying to protect Prof here, i think he was kinda scummy D1 too, but there's something i noticed at the start of the first post by Blue reading it now

it says some characters can unlock their Ultimate Ability by other means besides the Trivia Questions

I will say, it has only been one cycle, so it would be crazy if Tohru unlocked it in another way that wasn't Trivia

But it's possible there's shenanigans involving unlocking Ultimates for some scum out there, and it make the people who played Trivia questions look bad when an Ultimate was used

Like, Prof, can you to least pretend to contest this please? Why are you concerned about claiming or not claiming when you're in a PoE of about 3 people where we know someone is lying?
Because I’m an indie and that makes me more selfish than usual.

Pro town/GA. I need one of Urara Shiraishi, Nao Tomori, Fear Kubrick or Shalltear Bloodfallen to be alive at the end.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Ratchet @Flower

Listen, i'm not trying to protect Prof here, i think he was kinda scummy D1 too, but there's something i noticed at the start of the first post by Blue reading it now

it says some characters can unlock their Ultimate Ability by other means besides the Trivia Questions

I will say, it has only been one cycle, so it would be crazy if Tohru unlocked it in another way that wasn't Trivia

But it's possible there's shenanigans involving unlocking Ultimates for some scum out there, and it make the people who played Trivia questions look bad when an Ultimate was used
It's not a 100% thing, but we know we have a liar because there are only three possible winners left (excluding yourself) and all three have essentially claimed to have not won.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Because I’m an indie and that makes me more selfish than usual.

Pro town/GA. I need one of Urara Shiraishi, Nao Tomori, Fear Kubrick or Shalltear Bloodfallen to be alive at the end.
Is there a single good reason for not claiming this ASAP?

Urara Shiraishi = Witch
Nao Tomori = Esper
Fear Kubrck = Witch
Shalltear Bloodfallen = Vampire (Town)

I

Indigo

It's not a 100% thing, but we know we have a liar because there are only three possible winners left (excluding yourself) and all three have essentially claimed to have not won.
Yes, i know, and it's very unlikely

i'm just saying it's a possibility

Status
Not open for further replies.