Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt Zoro ( or any other SH )can protect the Sunny from Kizaru if he want to destroy it .
yasakani no magatama is just to perfect of a AoE spam attack to counter for long .
:lawsigh:
Its simple. Youre doubting wrong my Guy. Zoro has a bunch of Attacks he can use as a Counter towards the widespread Attack "Yasakani no Magatama" of Kizaru. This aint Pre Ts Zoro lmao. Pre Advanced CoC Zoro showed Counters capable of dealing easily with it. Let alone current Zoro. A gigantic Kokuju O Tatsumaki which cut Kaido is for example a good way to counter it

So here's a question... If changing the DNA and lineage factor is simply making it like a devil fruit. Then how does that get rid of emotions? Devil fruits as far as we know don't change your emotions.
Zoan do .

But other then that yes .
I remember back in water 7 lucci said carnivorus zoan are more blood thirsty

:lawsigh:
Its simple. Youre doubting wrong my Guy. Zoro has a bunch of Attacks he can use as a Counter towards the widespread Attack "Yasakani no Magatama" of Kizaru. This aint Pre Ts Zoro lmao. Pre Advanced CoC Zoro showed Counters capable of dealing easily with it. Let alone current Zoro. A gigantic Kokuju O Tatsumaki which cut Kaido is for example a good way to counter it
Some people still stuck inside sabaody arc and refuse to move on from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.