Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
do you realy wanna debate zoro speed vs sanji speed ? I don't think you want enter this one.
There is zero debate.
None of sanji feats pretineskip matches to zoro doging lazer while injured at point blank range.

Nome of sanjis opponents were as fast as zoros.

Infact the fact that ryuma had brooks soul which means he had brooks levels of speed or more and was unable to remotely even blitz zoro at the time is perfect example of zoro being above sanji in terms of speed. And this is simply 1 exampl
Alot of you cats mistake reaction and movement speed with agility and maneuverability

Do they ?

They only win in coc .

NOt a single yonko have show awakening if Kizaru showed it in egg head they don't have better stats. Since he already showed us Advanced armement in marine ford . You guys are sleeping on admirals Haki but especially how much they have mastered their df.

And akainu or Aokiji having awakening is obvious .
Admirals looks like better trained fighter then yonko's well at least then BM and kaido they do not tank for the hell of it they can dodge!!!
Piccolo would be proud .
We never saw an admiral go all out but we did witness the fall of 2 yonko's so maybe egg head will be the first time for an admiral to go crazy ?
IM looking foward to it !
The Admirals still look weaker despite having Awakenings and Advanced Armament ( The latter Big Mom actually has shown when she clapped Page One ) and that's the weird part because judging by Akainu's performance against Sickbeard, they seemingly get two/three shotted by most Emperors.
Not downplaying them ofc, since we are comparing them to arguably the strongest characters in the series besides Primebeard, Roger, Prime Garp, etc.

There is zero debate.
None of sanji feats pretineskip matches to zoro doging lazer while injured at point blank range.

Infact the fact that ryuma had brooks soul which means he had brooks levels of speed or more and was unable to remotely even blitz zoro at the time is perfect example of zoro being above sanji in terms of speed. And this is simply 1 exampl
Alot of you cats mistake reaction and movement speed with agility and maneuverability
Facts
Zoros opponents is significantly faster than sanji opponents

Guys how do I make this soup I was told to only put half of the amount of water it tells me to put and it says:
" 1: In 2-Quart microwave-safe 'casserole', combine 3 cups (24-oz) water and contents of one pouch soup mix.
2: Microwave uncovered at HIGH 10 to 12 minutes* or until noodles are tender, stirring once halfway through cooking
*Microwave ovens vary; adjust times as needed. "
:zorothink::hope:

Guys how do I make this soup I was told to only put half of the amount of water it tells me to put and it says:
" 1: In 2-Quart microwave-safe 'casserole', combine 3 cups (24-oz) water and contents of one pouch soup mix.
2: Microwave uncovered at HIGH 10 to 12 minutes* or until noodles are tender, stirring once halfway through cooking
*Microwave ovens vary; adjust times as needed. "
:zorothink::hope:
Microwaved soup is ass go to the store and buy some real food

The Admirals still look weaker despite having Awakenings and Advanced Armament ( The latter Big Mom actually has shown when she clapped Page One ) and that's the weird part because judging by Akainu's performance against Sickbeard, they seemingly get two/three shotted by most Emperors.
Not downplaying them ofc, since we are comparing them to arguably the strongest characters in the series besides Primebeard, Roger, Prime Garp, etc.
IM sory but you are wrong akainu never got 2 shotted he was completely conscious and one of those 2 shots was a coward sneak attack the same attack that OS oden from kaido .
FOr the fight I have sen in the manga akainu was superior to Wb .
WB got a small advantage by sneaking him .
Then he falled ina hole completely conscious this is not 2 hits ko let's stop exagerating yonko feats.
Akainu was simply remove for let BB get the kill shot .

IM sory but you are wrong akainu never got 2 shotted he was completely conscious and one of those 2 shots was a coward sneak attack the same attack that OS oden from kaido .
FOr the fight I have sen in the manga akainu was superior to Wb .
WB got a small advantage by sneaking him .
Then he falled ina hole completely conscious this is not 2 hits ko let's stop exagerating yonko feats.
Akainu was simply remove for let BB get the kill shot .
Even if he was conscious he was still getting hurt badly

There is zero debate.

FTL. Oda said he was fast enough to be invisible, as in no light reflecting. Not just the disappear reappear movement type speed most characters do. But continuously moving at the speed of light to keep it up. I don't get why even this has to be a debate. Zoro is stronger, Sanji is faster, they're supposed to complement each others strengths and weaknesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.