Character Discussion Wealth, Fame, Power. The Original Trio

I call the Luffy, Zoro, and Nami trio the Romance Dawn trio. That trio has a special place in my heart due to their interactions at the beginning of the manga. Also Luffy and Zoro would have died without Nami. They both struggle with navigation and didn’t even have food on their dinghy. I like to think tha

I love how Oda seemed to have fun with their dynamics. First, after Luffy defeats Buggy, Nami comments that they can’t possibly be human. To which Luffy replies that she shouldn’t compare him to Zoro. XD Nami plays the straight man perfectly. Then in Syrup Village, Kuro insults Usopp. The Usopp pirates yell and throw a fit because Kuro insulted their captain! So Nami tries to reign them in! All the while, Luffy is also getting heated and Zoro has to hold him back!

The debate between the relevancy of the Romance Dawn Trio and Monster Trio will probably never end. But I look to the Monster Trio for combat moments and the Romance Dawn Trio for narrative moments that set up the arc.

No, I mean which part of original post shows that Zoro will always be nr2?
You said "this" so quote that part from original post.

Also, the fact that Rupee reached his peak before Zoro and still looks trash...
...you dont have to be particularly bright to understand what that means. Right? :yasu:
Only waits Zolo to achieve His peak? Since him already has a Magic sword and a AdvCoC?.

You see that left to Luffy him mastering his fruit and mastering his Haki like Roger.

Get f*** out here with this,look to the panels that creator of the thread put,all Luffy dialogues was he learned first and Zoro learns after.

Always in 2 place to learn that something Luffy already Has learned or showed have

Seems like you are as clueless as they get...
Have you ever paid attention when reading OP?
Or it's not necessary for trolls?
Necessary to givel trolls guys like a argument.

Kaidou said to Luffy" only the mightiest learned AdvCoC".

After that some chapter before Zoro learned from King " only the mightiest learned to imbued CoC in his attacks".

Thats why him always is with number 2 in everything.

Second in command (Second=2), number on his shirt is number 2.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Necessary to givel trolls guys like a argument.

Kaidou said to Luffy" only the mightiest learned AdvCoC".

After that some chapter before Zoro learned from King " only the mightiest learned to imbued CoC in his attacks".

Thats why him always is with number 2 in everything.

Second in command (Second=2), number on his shirt is number 2.
Low effort trolling.
Ask Kurwa-chan to be your sensei.

H

Herrera95

It is tricky because Fame also fits Zoro. He was more popular than Luffy during pre timeskip.

And Nami actually doesn't want wealth. Not sure why Oda kept her this way. She only needed money to save her village and already did long time ago.
Post automatically merged:

A stupid boy who dreams big
A stone willed warrior
A cunning girl
A weak guy with a strong nose

That was peak One Piece...

No envious beta simps around

Sanji used to be an alpha. Respect the cook. He was the one that acted smart and saved the crew many times.

The difference between real main characters...

This is maybe the most important moment in the series! Makes me shiver from emotion

... and characters merely added for fillers and comic relief

These are a very different thing
Luffy and Zoro are the real deal that everyone (bar flat earthers) know... but Nami should really need much, much more

Wealth:- Prince of a Kingdom, owner of the All Blue Restaurant (Most popular restaurant at EoS)

Fame:- Most Dangerous Man in the World

Power:- Defeated an Admiral at 21 years old. Warrior of Science.

Sanji is all.

Zori will have fame and power relative to the rest of the verse, but Goofy will naturally outdo him
Sure no one doubts that
Still Zoro and Nami represent those aspects more than any other Strawhat ever will
Post automatically merged:

Wealth:- Prince of a Kingdom, owner of the All Blue Restaurant (Most popular restaurant at EoS)

Fame:- Most Dangerous Man in the World

Power:- Defeated an Admiral at 21 years old. Warrior of Science.

Sanji is all.
Who? The cringe obsessed clown who wasn't relevant enough?

Find the difference between real real main characters

And comical relief characters added for filler