Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Bruhh, id literally prefer to have jigsaw fuck my life at this point. I like dank lore dumps not lame lore CBT bullshit

Now I want a version of guess who that's literally just silhouettes and everyone is this guy and that person :milaugh:

Holy fuck lmaooooo, that first sentence just sent/slayed/broke me hahahaha! Weirdest mental image ever! "So you want to play a game? *Brings out fluffy handcuffs, a whip, leather suits and some other kinky shit*

Yeah, honestly I feel the Reverie and Oden Flashback were peak Lore dumps. Oda set up something amazing with the old, sunken Wano reveal and Pluton being there too but never went anything with that too. Just moved on like it never existed/happened lol. Same thing with Sabo getting nuked by Imu so casually too.

Doesnt help the wait of "the professor to explain DFs" to us after 14 years is just goofy, apple-head Einstein with his horny fetish clones and only a theory on what creates DFs? Not a definite conclusion?

Oda and his mysteries man, its really getting exhausting now. I just want lore, lore, lore now, I'm a whore for lore lol. Oda also set up some mystifying, amazing reveals about the Ancient Kingdom, that robot and such but then as usual, is moving on from it and god knows how long we will have to wait to get more on it and how much of it will be shown in story instead of elsewhere too.

Kiku needs some bbc all up in that bussy ngl
Black Blade Coating?

the good word is being spread
people understanding the real culture
Also with Kiku, I wish something was being "spread" too.

:pepebusi:

Hey lol, sorry for the late response! Welcome back, long time no see!

We'll get silhouette titties and we'll like it.
OH YEEAAAAA, my favourite! Silhoutitties! Meanwhile series like Ranma 1/2 and the final arc of Bleach had bare titties on display, which caught me off guard lmfao.

CUZ IT'S NOT A JOKE
Y'ALL THINK I'M FUCKING WITH YOU I'M NOT I'D FILL HIS DONUT BRUH

STOP PLAYING WITH ME :endthis:
Post automatically merged:

Post it in dms pls
Aint no donut like a "cream filled one!" Extra thicc cream/creamy! @Cream filled donut7

I am getting a urge to post some nudes of @EmperorKinyagi , we got it from ukranian war drones he was in a forest alone doing something in the sand
In a forest? So Green Bull trying to clap some sandy cheeks? Sandussy?

arguing with the mods :suresure:

Wow damn that sucks lmao.

@Shimotsuki Ghostly
I fucking love you.

Thank you very much for clarifying the topic.

:cheers::sweat::myman::smoothy::kata::pepemwai:
You're very welcome man!

The spoilers for reference:

Chapter 1070 Strongest Humans Cover:

Five scientists gathered for humanity and the world. The five scientists are Vegapunk, Caesar, Judge, Queen and a woman.

-title is referring to Seraphims, because they’re fed artificial devil fruit -last page Kizaru is leading a fleet to Egghead

Ok maybe I was wrong worstgen has gotten based and baseder
LMAOOOO that 1st one is complete truth! Great mind think alike!

That 2nd one I've seen before, an absolute classic too!

:pepebusi::pepehawk::beanmean::joker:

THATS WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING, So glad more likeminded people have joined worstgen now
Right? Its making things a lot better due to that!

:arnoling::datas::cheers:

Finding SFW hot Kiku pics is hard. Unless I want to crop a lot of cocks and cum out.
But thats the best parts too! Although I understand about the SFW pics, I did have a collection of a ton of them and that was ages ago! But theres a lot more of the "other kind of fanart" of Kiku now these days too lol. In fact theres a Nami and Kiku 50 picture collection that....I shouldnt' say anymore lmfaooooo.
femboys have no downside, its a simple fact :jordanmf:
they know how to handle the package better than any female could :doffyou:
I've seen some femboys state this outright too lmao, it takes someone who has the "equipment" to know how to make it "operate the best", to get the "best results" from it lol. Takes one to know one or so? Thats why women report having much more "fun" with each other rather than men too? Absolute facts and truth anyway!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.